You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Harold M. Reed

I am rewriting this review because my first review was taken down by doctor reed. I was a patient of his for about two years. During that time I saw him for hormone therapy. I also consulted him about having s3x reassignment surgery. He told me to wait one year for the surgery after our first consultation. I asked if I must do anything to prepare for the surgery during that year. He said no. One year later I go in to schedule the surgery and he told me I was underweight and that I am unable to do the surgery. My bmi was perfect I was not underweight and when I brought that to his attention he ignored me. Another surgeon would later preform the surgery with no issues with my weight. He also kept me on an ineffective dose of hormones. Trying to draw out the process longer so he could receive more money from me. During our first consultation he decided to mol3st me. DO NOT GET CAUGHT IN A ROOM ALONE WITH THIS MAN. He told me to lay down in my underwear on the exam table. He came in pulled my underwear down and proceeded to fondle my genitalia. I would later learn that this "exam" was unwarranted and provided him with zero usable information. He did not do this "exam" because it was medically necessary. He did it because he is a pervert and a sexual predator. Another quirk of his is that he intentionally misgenders his transgender patients no matter how many times you correct him. If you pay close attention to his various reviews you will notice that many are eerily similar. Specifically the positive reviews. They will be almost word for word identical and posted just a few days apart. Or he will have reviews of 5 stars with zero explanation from an unidentified source. He writes his own good reviews will somehow removing negative reviews such as this. FAIR WARNING HE IS A TRANS PHOBIC MONEY HUNGRY LYING SEXUAL PREDATOR WHO IS CLEARLY TO OLD TO PREFORM AT HIS BEST. Pardon the 3's this website does not allow those words.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Reed spent lots of time with me and welcomed me back gratis for any followup discussion. Provides 3 contact numbers, should he be out of the office. Wonderful staff includes actual RN. Manny

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

my experience with dr. reed and the reed center was nothing but exceptional. i had personal surgery done at the center last year, and i would recommend dr. reed to everyone. i am extremely happy with my results...in fact, you can see them (anonymously) on his site in the photographic examples. again, exceptional!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2011

Very professional practice, clean office, and surgical suite. Friendly and supportive staff. Happy with my result. On a scale of 1 to 5, would give him a 6. Boris

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

This doctor is one of the most knowledgeable surgeons in sex reassignment surgery in the world.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

Quad A Surgery Center. Specializes in genital reconstruction. Senior member of the American Urological Association. FICS. Dedicated office staff and very clean and modern facility. Had surgery there and pleased with outcome.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2006

Dr. Harold M. Reed's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I am rewriting this review because my first review was taken down by doctor reed. I was a patient of his for about two years. During that time I saw him for hor..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Reed spent lots of time with me and welcomed me back gratis for any followup discussion. Provides 3 contact numbers, should he be out of the office. Wonde..."

January 18, 2015
  • City changed from "BAY HARBOR ISLAND" to "Bay Harbor Islands"

August 29, 2013