Ratings for Dr. Joseph M. Smith III

I found him to be a very skilled and considerate surgeon for an abdominal hernia repair around November 2001. He treated me very well. Although I was scheduled to leave the hospital the same day, he authorized an overnight stay because he realized there would be no one at home that evening to watch over me. I would return to Dr. Smith anytime for surgery. (The opinion by the person who consulted Dr. Smith about a cyst is unfair. It rated the office staff, not the doctor.)

flag | Submitted December 20, 2006

This doctor's staff is horrible! I went in to get a price on having a small cyst removed. I was in the room for 5 minutes, asked for the staff to call me with a price estimate for the cyst removal. Never heard from them and received a $165 bill! For no service, nothing! I have spent a year trying to discuss the bill with the Office Manager and they have not responded. The office sent my bill to a collection agency! I have continued to contact them--they avoid me. They want me to pay for a service I did not receive! Avoid this office at all cost! They will take advantage of you becuase they don't run a tight, customer-satisfaction business. Unbelievable!

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. Joseph M. Smith III's Credentials

• Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Albuquerque Nm 87131 (Grad. 1982)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Fe, NM