Ratings for Dr. Norman Lepor

It has been a priviledge to have Dr. Lepor install a stent. He is a lifesaver. I am grateful to have him as my cardiologist -- forever.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

I have never felt rushed while seeing Dr. Lepor. He takes the time and listens to all my questions and answers them making sure I understand his answers. He has a great personality and makes me feel very comfortable. If a person can't tolerate a certain medicine he knows of different research studies to try. I highly recommend Dr. Lepor.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Great doctor with a caring personality. He really instills the feeling of compassion and professionalism.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Lepor saved my life. And he's been there for me ever since. He is extraordinarily perceptive about his patients (me, those I know and those I've referred to him), smart, professional and compassionate. It's a tall order that we all hope to find in our physicians and he fills the bill. I can't say enough good things about him and his team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

After spending 35 day of care doing EECP treatments, I can't commend the staff and technicians enough. It is an office that upholds a very high degree of professionalism, from a very early start of the day. Arthur Shafer

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Lepor and staff have always responded to my requests and questions promptly. Dr Lepor has given me probabilities for possible outcomes at each stage of my treatment.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

A great experience all around! Would recommend this doctor very highly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I had an excellent experience in Dr Lepor's office as far as his diagnostic and personal skills. He immediately imparted a confidence to me that was amazing and he was right on in his treatment. I Felt better almost immediately! Dr. Lepor is an exceptional and caring physician

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

All I can say is that I was almost giving up hope of being a vital and functional person with heart failur until Dr. Lepor did what so many other cardiologist were not able to do: Get me feeling better. I am now travelling, palying doubles tennis and having relations with my wife. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

The first place that was able to tell me what my vascular age was. They also did great job of helping me lose 60lbs. He has a nutritionist and hypnotherapist as part of their program and also referred me to a trainer. The also did a full body vascular imaging with combinations of ultrasound and 64 slice CT and looked at my aorta, arteries to my heart, brain and legs. Also were able to tell me how stiff my arteries were. This place was unbelievable, worth the flight from Houston.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Dr. Norman Lepor's Credentials

• Chinese

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal