You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Norman Lepor

flag | Submitted May 12, 2016

Dr. Lepor saved my life. And he's been there for me ever since. He is extraordinarily perceptive about his patients (me, those I know and those I've referred to him), smart, professional and compassionate. It's a tall order that we all hope to find in our physicians and he fills the bill. I can't say enough good things about him and his team.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2016

After spending 35 day of care doing EECP treatments, I can't commend the staff and technicians enough. It is an office that upholds a very high degree of professionalism, from a very early start of the day. Arthur Shafer

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

Dr Lepor and staff have always responded to my requests and questions promptly. Dr Lepor has given me probabilities for possible outcomes at each stage of my treatment.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2013

A great experience all around! Would recommend this doctor very highly.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

I had an excellent experience in Dr Lepor's office as far as his diagnostic and personal skills. He immediately imparted a confidence to me that was amazing and he was right on in his treatment. I Felt better almost immediately! Dr. Lepor is an exceptional and caring physician

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

All I can say is that I was almost giving up hope of being a vital and functional person with heart failur until Dr. Lepor did what so many other cardiologist were not able to do: Get me feeling better. I am now travelling, palying doubles tennis and having relations with my wife. I highly recommend him!!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2011

The first place that was able to tell me what my vascular age was. They also did great job of helping me lose 60lbs. He has a nutritionist and hypnotherapist as part of their program and also referred me to a trainer. The also did a full body vascular imaging with combinations of ultrasound and 64 slice CT and looked at my aorta, arteries to my heart, brain and legs. Also were able to tell me how stiff my arteries were. This place was unbelievable, worth the flight from Houston.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2008

Just cannot say enough positive things about Dr. Lepor. I have referred my husband, mother and friends and all have been happy. He has all this great diagnostic testing equipment in his office that is so convenient. His staff works hard and they even get insurance companies to authorized tests. I know he went to John Hopkins, the best medical school and he teaches doctors. Saw him written up in the LA Times a few years ago as "Doctors Doctor:.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2008

I had really bad chest pains, my doctor and I thougt something bad was happending and my doctor gave me 3 names of cardiologists. I had my doctor show me on the internet who they were. Dr. Lepor seemed to be the most accomplished but figured he would be too busy to see someone like me. First two would not see me as I have Medical cannot aford insuranc . Dr. Lepor's office had me seen that same day, they did not even ask me what my insurance was when I called. Even though he does not take Medical he saw me found my problem with his special heart CT scan and believe it or not had me in the hospital within 5 hours and put a stent in my coronary artery that same day and saved my life. I felt bad that my emergency made others who were seeing the doctor that day wait, and I say sorry to them but thank god he was there and had a heart to save some poor lady like me. I told him I hope that I will not have to see him like this again, he said if you listen to my advice I probably wont have to.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2008

Dr. Norman Lepor's Credentials

• Chinese

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1982)

Commercial Insurance Company
Health Net
Healthnet
Multiplan
National Elevator
Oxford

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor with a caring personality. He really instills the feeling of compassion and professionalism. "

May 12, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Lepor saved my life. And he's been there for me ever since. He is extraordinarily perceptive about his patients (me, those I know and those I've referred to..."

February 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After spending 35 day of care doing EECP treatments, I can't commend the staff and technicians enough. It is an office that upholds a very high degree of profe..."

April 15, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2024'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.6

March 17, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2024'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.5

February 12, 2014