Ratings for Dr. Brenda K. Ewart

Excellent physician. I have been seeing her for 25 years and the more experience I gain the more respected I have become.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2018

I have been using Dr. Ewart for several years and have found her to be an exceptional Doctor. When I moved my elderly mother here she agreed to see her as well and I do not know what I would have done with out her help. I have never seen her anywhere but her office yet she remembers my mom and knows my grown children's names even thought they have never been her patient. I not only think she is a really good Doctor but she is a caring and kind person.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

I made an appointment with Dr. Ewart for my 18 year old son based on a glowing recommendation from a friend. We were very happy with the visit. Dr. Ewart spent a lot of time with us, discussing concerns about my son's lingering fatigue. She spoke with me after his bloodwork at length as well on the telephone and was open to a suggestion I had from personal experience. Her Rx resulted in a quick and complete cure. I'm very glad to have found such a caring, accessible and personable new GP.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2012

Felt rushed. Did not give me a complete exam on my physical. Asked her to look at a spot on my back and she said "No, just see a dermatologist" with even examining it! I changed doctors...

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

Dr. Ewart is curt and uncaring at best. Never dare to question her opinion, else she becomes flat out rude and arrogant.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2010

I thought the front desk and the nurse was rather indifferent and did not make me feel comfortable. The doctor seemed knowledgeable, but not too friendly.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2010

Great office staff. Dr. Ewart is always kind and considerate. She answers questions, and is always thorough. I have used her for about 8 years. I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2010

I have been seeing Dr. Ewart for several years now. She has always been very kind, concerned, and above all professional. I would suggest you meet with her if you have any questions, she will answer them all. I hope she stays in the area as long as I am here...which hopefully is a LONG time.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Ewart is a wonderful doctor. She is actually my first "doctor" that I visit on a regular basis and she is ALWAYS kind and caring.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2006

I was very disturbed by this doctor's attitude toward me and my husband. My husband has heart disease and was having a standard blood lipid profile. Before even testing him, she wanted to put him on medication. We were not comfortable with the particular drug due to our research on its side effects and told her so. After the results came back, I had a conversation with her pertaining to the blood results. She was very abrasive and rude to me and kept insisting that he needed medication. When I mentioned alternatives to drugs, she was very unwilling to continue our conversation. She even hung up on me saying that she had no more time to waste. She clearly does not have the patients' interests or well-being as a priority. She was very offended that we were questioning her authority even though she admittedly didn't know very much about the topic. I would never recommend her to anyone who likes to think for themselves and take responsibility for their own health.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. Brenda K. Ewart's Credentials

• Univ Of N Tx Hlth Sci Ctr, Tx Coll Osteo Med, Ft Worth Tx 76107 (Grad. 1990)

Commercial Insurance Company