Ratings for Dr. Bernard Manuel Seger

Was referred to him, by another suregon who did my past two surgeries. Other othorpedic knew it wasn't his fault I had pain still. So dr. Seger was just as helpful knoweldgeable and cuterious staff. He actually narraited the surgery video, so I knew what he was doin and that was awesome. Made sure I was doing all my therapy and kept me positive.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2010

BECAUSE OF A VERY GOOD FRIEND WHO HAD WORKED WITH DR SEGER AND THE ONLY ONE HE THOUGHT THAT COULD HELP ME, REFERED ME TO DR. SEGER AND WITH OUT DELAY HE REDID MY BROKEN HIP WITH IN 24 HOURS, I DID EXTERMELY WELL WITH MY HIP AND HE WILL BE THE ONE THAT WILL DO MY KNEE REPLACE KNEE REPLACEMENTS.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2008

One of the few orthopods I'd ever talked to who didn't immediately want to cut me. I did 3 months of conservative treatment and my knee pain went away, despite tearing the lateral horn of my medial meniscus. Immpressive.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2006

Dr. Bernard Manuel Seger's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1979)

GHI