Ratings for Dr. Stephen P. Datu

My 86 year old mother is treated like family by the office staff and loves Dr. Datu. His love for medicine and caring personality keep my mom healthy and my sister's and I give thanks everyday for Dr Datu and his staff!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2015

I have never seen office staff as rude as they are in Dr. Datu's office. Dr. Datu seems tired of practicing medicine and it shows in the decline of treatment. Their billing practices are erratic in accuracy and the attitudes of the staff toward the patients is one of distain. They make you feel as if you are a huge bother. Dr. Datu is too much of a softee to fire any of them, so they will be there forever. I feel Dr. Datu is more interested in politics than he is in medicine and so I have fled and found another doctor where the patient is listened to and respected.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

I am writing this regarding a good friend who went to this Dr. He was treated rudely and they sent bills to his old address even after he had given them his new address three times, yes three times. I cannot believe how rude the office staff is here. This Dr. needs to make a huge sweep of all of the office staff including the incompetent nurse. My friend never went back after the shabby treatment he received at this office.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

I just had to call his office and you can tell his staff is not happy. Are they not providing a service and am I not paying them? I am today looking for a new Dr. because of this staff person that answered the phone today at 2pm and that I spoke to today.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2011

Very kind and considerate. Immediately Addresses every problem.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2011

I will keep it short. I think this Dr. has the rudest office help that I have ever encountered. And the sad part is he doesn't seem to care.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2008

Dr. Datu is, I am sure, a concerned doctor for your health, he does give repeated indications of a quick reliance on pills to correct problems. He also can hesitate making referrals. A good doctor, you just may have to verbally "push" him a little to get more complete answers to your concerns.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2005

Dr. Stephen P. Datu's Credentials

• American Univ Of The Caribbean, Sch Of Med, Plymouth, Montserrat (Grad. 1985)