Ratings for Dr. Kirk L. Jensen

You may have to wait sometimes, but I have been Dr. Jensen's patient for years, and the wait is well worth it. I finally had a shoulder replacement and things are going well.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2014

Had one shoulder done in 2005 and going back to have the other done. The doctor is very, very good and very, very busy. If you want good or rather the best technical, this is probably the place to go. Always running late, but when you have huge demand based on excellent results, well worth the wait. The surgery was slightly painful and PT a pain, but it worked and held.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2011

Dr.Jensen is great, would not choose anyone but him when it comes to shoulders. He done one of mine and is doing the second very soon. Great at relaying information to the patient and is easy to talk to. I went to three different surgeons prior to him and none felt right,till talking to him. Bottom line he knows what he's doing with many years experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2011

saw Dr. Jensen as a second opinion dr. he came highly recommended. after 6 weeks of still trying everyday to get him to write up my his report to send over to workers comp. Karen books a sx appointment without approval and canceled it the day before sx. I call wc to find a new doctor. Dr. Jensens office faxes a release for me to go back to work to wc on 6/26, and back dated it to 6/15, which I was NEVER even notified and still don't have the release in my hands. so I don't receive any payment, which I was already living paycheck to paycheck, now on the verge of loosing my house. to this date wc still has not received any write up from my appointment from 5/08/09. I hope these people sleep well at night.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2009

Dr. Kirk L. Jensen's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

MAMSI