Ratings for Dr. Jorge I. Castellvi

Probably one of the best pediatricians ever! Thought no one could beat dr reina! (They're both amazing!) He's probably one of the funniest people I've ever met. And he knows his stuff! Smart man. He always gives advice as if he's speaking to his own family member. His staff is down to earth and patient. He's not quick to judge and he lets you make the decisions for your child reminding you that YOU are the parent. Glad we found him for our newborn

flag | Submitted September 30, 2015

Been going to Dr. Castellvi for almost 19 years. I have 2 sons that have both been patients of his since birth. There is not a better more caring doctor around for your children. I would go to him if I could :) We live an hour away now and we still travel to see him. My boys even though they are 18 and 15 love him!! In fact I am dreading the day that I will no longer be able to take my kids to him.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

jORGES cASEVELL IS A PATIENT, FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONALS PHYSICIAL. HIS STAFF, ESPECIALLY HIS NURSE ARE PROFESSIONAL AS WELL. THIS PUBLISHED INFORMATION IS QUIET DISTRUBING. PERHAPS THE PEOPLE WHO SEEK THE SERVICE OF THE KIND AND KNOWNLEDGIBLE DOCTOR HAVE PROBLEMS OF THEIR OWN. KEEP IN MIND, THIS OFFICE IS LOCATED IN AN AREA WHERE THE RESIDENTS BELIEVE THEY ARE ENTITLE.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2012

Dr castellvi is a wonderful doctor he really know his stuff. His personality is so down too earth and really bonds with his patients. My son Kadin is very shy but Dr Castellvi knows how to put a smile on his face. I live 40 min away from this place and I will not change doctors because of him. I would recommend Dr Castellvi to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Castellvi is a REAL doctor, he really loves kids, he is always happy, very helpful & most important he does not rush, he spends as much time as is needed with the patient, letting you ask questions and making sure everything is ok.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009

Great personality, good with kids and parents. Trusted him with our first born for 15 years and now with our 2nd. Highly recommend him and staff.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2009

he is caring, intelligent, and knowledgeable. i can really tell he loves children and what he does

flag | Submitted April 17, 2009

Dr. Jorge I. Castellvi's Credentials

• Univ Central Del Este (Uce), Esc De Med, San Pedro De MacOris (Grad. 1981)

Harvard-Pilgrim