Ratings for Dr. Linda A. Teagle

Dr. Teagle is great, I have referred three friends to her so far and all of them love her as well. Her staff is very friendly and helpful. She is patient, easy to talk to, great with questions and all around a great doctor! I had an abnormal papsmear, and had to see her every six months. She gave me a ton of information and always explained everything thouroughly.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2009

Dr. Teagle is the best gynecologist I've had. She is really nice. She talks to you and actually listens! She takes extra time to sit and discuss what is new with you and any concerns or questions you may have. Yearly exams are not anyone's idea of fun but Dr. Teagle makes it as comfortable as possible. Another nice thing - the rooms are warm! Dr. Teagle actually asks me more about myself than my regular (GP) physician does. She also doesn't rush you and she makes you feel comfortable talking to her. The office staff is friendly and don't come across as harried. The office is clean, warm and there is ample parking.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

Can't get better than this... I have had to move, and I miss her so much... she is caring, takes time to talk to you, and to answer your questions. She worked well with my other doctor when I had some complications and went through surgery and subsequent therapy.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2009

Dr. Linda A. Teagle's Credentials

• University Of California, Irvine, California College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Linda" to "Linda A."

October 20, 2013