Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Hubert

Dr. Hubert is a good dermatologist but the office management has forced me to look for another doctor. I can't count the number of times I've waited 45-60 minutes to see him for a 5 minute appointment. Usually long waits in the waiting and/or exam room. I'm sure he deliberately has the staff book 2-3 patients for each time slot. The office staff's attitude has improved slightly in the past two years but are still fairly indifferent.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

It is a good thing that patients cannot bill doctors for poor office management and wait time. People waiting more than an hour and a sales rep is taken right back?? Each patient (customer) deserves an apology.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

Great doctor and practice. I was very happy with the office and Dr. Hubert was friendly and thorough.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2014

He showed up late after making me wait in a room for one HOUR, gave me 3 minutes of time, refused to answer my questions about why I was having a skin reaction and wrote a prescription for a steroid I told him I did not want to take as my first option. Completely rude and unprofessional, I recommend anyone seek care elsewhere.

Submitted February 19, 2014

Excellent practice. The staff is warm and friendly. Dr. Hubert is awesome. He is very caring and nice, and spent a lot of time with me. Nothing but good things to say.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

The office staff is indifferent at best. I have had multiple instances of them not getting a Rx refill phoned into the pharmacy, not returning a pharmacy call or not mailing a script to me when requested. I find the wait time unacceptable--usually 30-45 minutes to see the doctor. They book lots of appointments in the same time slot.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Doctor Hubert was helpful but thanks to his receptionist (who was extremely rude when I tried making an appointment) I will no longer go to him.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

sent my dad to him after years of using this office. I agree with a previous omplaint, he barely glanced at my dads sores brushed him off w/o looking as dermatitis nothing we can do.....a waste and embarassed i referred dad to him.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2009

Very efficient and pleasant. He was right on time and worked well with my daughter. She has acne and he made her feel that what he was prescribing would work for her.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

felt brushed off w/ this doctor. when i asked him to check bumps on my upper back that chronically itch, he glanced and i mean not even for 5 seconds and declared 'dermatitis'. previous rater must have been a family member.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2006

Dr. Steven L. Hubert's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Lawrenceville, NJ