Ratings for Dr. Partha S. Nandi

I was a patient of Dr. Nandi for many years - but I've finally had enough of him. He is always at least an hour late for every appointment. The final straw = I just waited 6 weeks for my next appointment only to have it cancelled by him a few days before. Now he wants me to reschedule in another 2 months!!! Over all the years I've been with him, Nandi has only been interested in making as much money as possible off our insurance. Now that he is a TV star - it has only gotten far worse. This guy is a shining example of the major problem with the health care system in this country. Don't waste your time with Nandi. Patients deserve some mutual respect - & you won't get any of that from him.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2017

Very good experience! Great doc, Good staff and location

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Nandi is a very qualified caring doctor that I will continue to see. He has helped me with my setbacks and has strongly suggested I change my eating habits to stay healthy. I have all the confidence in the world in his abilities.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

I was diagnosed hep c positive at age 15. About a year later I was able to seek treatment. I called many doctor s but all refused to take me. Guess I was too much of a liability to them.they were in fear that I was too young for the medicine and didn't want to be sued . Dr. Nandi was the only doctor to accept me, this is why I know he cares for his patients health. After a year of treatment, and 6 months after being tested, I was "cured" no longer is the virus detected inme. The nurses where there.for me the whole way through it. Not only that but he fixed my severe stomach pain! Haven't had it since I have been on anti acid medicine. I think the wait time is definitely worth seeing this wonderful doctor. yes, I would reccomend him. Office very clean and organized too!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2012

I know Dr. Nandi is busy, but he and his office staff have to work on their time management. No one should have to wait over two hours to be seen. Call backs are pretty much nonexistent.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

I had a 4:15 appt. and waited until 7:00 p.m. to see the doctor. I was then scheduled for a procedure the next week at 12:00 p.m. I waited until 1:30 p.m. Dr. Nandi is very nice but needs to do a better job of time management.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I believe Dr. Nandi to be a very good doctor. I also believe he needs to invest in a reliable alarm clock!!

flag | Submitted July 20, 2011

I had a morning appointment for a colonoscopy. After fasting and cleansing, I waited for over 2 hours for him to get to the office. I would have left but I did not want to go through the cleansing again. I will never go back to him.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2011

Any time I had an appointment with this doctor I had to wait well over an hour - EVERY TIME, because he usually wasn't even in the office yet. Because of this I started seeing his assistant who was wonderful. Unfortunately I had to have a procedure performed. Afterward, he came in before I was even out of the anesthesia yet and told me about the procedure. Because I wasn't fully "with it" yet, I had almost no recollection of anything he said and called his office the following Monday and asked that he call me to discuss. I was told he would call me back in 24 - 48 hours, after more than 48 hours I called back and was again told the same thing - that was a week ago today and I've still nothing from anyone. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to ANYONE. This treatment is rude, inconsiderate and unprofessional.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

He's more interested in quantity than quality. I have a lap band and he didn't even see it with a stomach scope (I assure you it's there)

flag | Submitted October 16, 2008

Dr. Partha S. Nandi's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Troy, MI