Ratings for Dr. Robert F. McEvoy

Very helpfull, has alot of knowledge, I been with him for almost 30 years. He takes his time with you. Also you can ask him any questions, and as many questions you have. He does not push you out the door, he will talk you you for as long it takes.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2011

I've had "Big Mac" (as I call him) as my doctor for nearly 2 decades, and over that period of time, I've referred so many people I know to him that I often joke around with him I should get a commission! I went to him after being tired of just feeling like a faceless number to every other doctor I'd ever been to. He is the FIRST doctor I'd gone to who really LISTENED and who treated me like a human being and as though my problems mattered to him. He has the most wonderful bedside manner as well! The nicest, most compassionate man in the world and a great doctor to boot! He runs late on his appointment schedule a lot of the time, but that is only because he doesn't push patients through his office like cattle in a chute. It's well worth the wait b/c you know when your turn comes up, he will also give YOU all the time and attention your case deserves. I can't say enough good things about this man. I still drive 30 mins from where I live now because I refuse to switch to any other doctor!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2011

Very Compassionate and never rushes me. When I didn't want to go on a medication he worked with me to find another treatment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009

Friendly, does not rush the visit. Many years experience. Been in community long time.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005