Ratings for Dr. Shawn K Hall

Dr. Hall has been my Dr. for years. Her nursing staff is awesome, she always has time for all your questions and explains in terms you can understand.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

We have used Dr Hall as our PCP for 14 yrs. She is always polite friendly and professional. She always ask about the rest of the family. She is the best Dr. I have ever had. Her staff is just as friendly and professional as she is.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2014

Professional, smart, patient, nice, we trust her without doubt.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2007

I've used her for years and she is very nice. When I had a problem with a medicine, she brought out the big medical book and looked up the medicines and showed me what it said so thatI could see for myself. She is always helpful and remembers something about me even if it has been several months or a year that I have seen her.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2006

This doctor is very knowlegeable, smart, not afraid to dig to find the cause of problem. Not afraid to test or do what it takes to fullfill the oath they take. Sweet, polite, and up to date on latest research, in the medical field. I have recommended friends and family members to her, and have never heard a negitive complaint. She stands out as an example of excellence in the medical profession.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

Dr. Shawn K Hall's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gonzales, LA