Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield

My family loves Dr. H! He and the girls that work in the office are THE BEST!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2019

We have been seeing Dr Hirschfield for over 13 years and 3 kids. We hav even chose to continue seeing him after we moved 90 miles away . I would rather travel the movies Les knowing my children are being takin care of.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Dr. Hirschfield takes his time with each and every child to make sure they get 💯 satisfaction.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Great Team ! My family have been patients for 19 years. Office manager Christine always goes above and beyond. Dr H is great with kids =)

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Great physician always there when you need him and very knowledgeable. The new office is spacious and clean.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2017

Staff always kind and listens to our needs. I can always get an early appointment if needed. I never have to wait once there for the appointment. Dr. H explains things clearly. Every one is helpful!

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

Dr. Hirschfield is our pediatrician for our almost 9 month boy and I trust and value his advice whole heartedly. The staff has always been so nice and honest with us from the beginning. The thing I like most about Dr. Hirschfield is that even though he is pro plant based diet he doesn't push that on you and allows you to make the best decision for your child.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

We have been with Dr. Hirschfield for 17 years. He is always fit us in whenever called. My two sons have struggled with asthma since birthday, and have now outgrown it with the diligent care of Dr H. I can even reach him after hours for healthcare advice. I fully trust him and would highly recommend him to any family looking for a dedicated and honest doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have trusted Dr. H. since the pre-birth interview. Along the way I have heard positive feedback from other mothers, so I knew I made the right choice. Dr. H. provides clear explanations and direction. My two children get excited when they know they are going to see Dr. H.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

He takes time with each patient and has been our pediatrician for 15 years. Great doctor!excited for new offices.

Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board Certified, Private Practice pediatrician & adolescent physician

• Spanish

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1994)