You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield

Dr. Hirschfield is our pediatrician for our almost 9 month boy and I trust and value his advice whole heartedly. The staff has always been so nice and honest with us from the beginning. The thing I like most about Dr. Hirschfield is that even though he is pro plant based diet he doesn't push that on you and allows you to make the best decision for your child.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2015

We have been with Dr. Hirschfield for 17 years. He is always fit us in whenever called. My two sons have struggled with asthma since birthday, and have now outgrown it with the diligent care of Dr H. I can even reach him after hours for healthcare advice. I fully trust him and would highly recommend him to any family looking for a dedicated and honest doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2015

I have trusted Dr. H. since the pre-birth interview. Along the way I have heard positive feedback from other mothers, so I knew I made the right choice. Dr. H. provides clear explanations and direction. My two children get excited when they know they are going to see Dr. H.

Doctor Hirschfield and his staff are simply amazing. A+

flag | Submitted August 31, 2015

Would never let another doctor care for my children. Dr. Hirschfield has always gone above and beyond for my family. He always takes his time and explains everything.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Hirsch field is a wonderful doctor. whenever my son is sick I can just call the office and they take us the same day. His staff is caring and courteous. Dr. Hirschfield takes time to explain and answer any questions. He is a compassionate and brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Hirschfield has been a wonderful pediatrician for our daughter. He is friendly and knowledgeable, as is his staff. We have never had a problem getting a same day sick visit. He takes time with his patients and always makes sure to answer all of our questions and address our concerns. Would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

We chose Dr. Hirschfield as our sons pediatrician based on a referral from a friend. He has been amazing and attentive since day one! We never have an issue getting in for a same day sick visit and he takes the time to ensure that as parents we understand exactly what is going on with our child. He is very friendly and keeps us apprised to all the advancements and research occurring in the medical community. The staff are awesome too, they truly care!!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

Dr. Jeffrey A. Hirschfield's Credentials

• Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Tampa Fl 33612 (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hirschfield is our pediatrician for our almost 9 month boy and I trust and value his advice whole heartedly. The staff has always been so nice and honest w..."

November 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have been with Dr. Hirschfield for 17 years. He is always fit us in whenever called. My two sons have struggled with asthma since birthday, and have now outg..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have trusted Dr. H. since the pre-birth interview. Along the way I have heard positive feedback from other mothers, so I knew I made the right choice. Dr. H. ..."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He takes time with each patient and has been our pediatrician for 15 years. Great doctor!excited for new offices."

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He has done such an excellent job with my children, I also use him for my personal wellness visits. He truly cares about the well being of his patients!"

November 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Hirschfield and his staff are simply amazing. A+"

August 31, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Would never let another doctor care for my children. Dr. Hirschfield has always gone above and beyond for my family. He always takes his time and explains every..."

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hirsch field is a wonderful doctor. whenever my son is sick I can just call the office and they take us the same day. His staff is caring and courteous. ..."

April 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hirschfield has been a wonderful pediatrician for our daughter. He is friendly and knowledgeable, as is his staff. We have never had a problem getting a sam..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We chose Dr. Hirschfield as our sons pediatrician based on a referral from a friend. He has been amazing and attentive since day one! We never have an issue ge..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! 6 years history, always makes time to see us same day. Appointments never feels rushed, spends plenty of time with each one of my children. St..."

January 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Have been taking my children to Dr. Hirschfield sense my oldest was born 10years ago. With 3 children it can be hard to find a doctor works so well with all my ..."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Hirschfield has been my kids' pediatrician for many years. He and his staff are the best! They are always caring and compassionate and make us feel like we..."

October 24, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Jeffrey" to "Jeffrey A."

October 20, 2013