Ratings for Dr. Natan Schleider

Dr. Schleider is very knowledgeable and friendly with an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Excellent Physician with exceptional bedside manners. He is always readily available every time I call.I could not ask for a better Physican for me and my family.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Schleider for the past five years. He is extremely thorough and attentive. I trust him completely. And he always makes himself available at short notice to deal with any health concerns I have.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Fantastic service, Friendly & Knowledgeable! I will definitely be recommending Dr. Schleider to all of my friends & family.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I am a registered nurse in NYC and worked with Dr. Schleider in caring for a VIP homebound patient who required 24-hour care for complex cancer-related issues and pain management. Dr. Schleider was always available to the patient, patient's family and the nurses. He has excellent bedside manner and explains his rationale thoroughly. A pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Natan Schleider is nice, professional and knowledgable. The place is neat and quiet. I really enjoy this experience and all the stuff there are so friendly. Seeing a doctor can never be more comfortable. Shu L.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Schleider is amazing! He genuinely cares about your well-being. He takes the time to get to know you in order to provide you better service! The run of the practice is really efficient and it's an overall pleasant place to be!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Schleider was welcoming, professional and excellent in making us feel comfortable in our visit with him. We will definitely continue to use him and recommend other families to do the same.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Schleider has made going to the Dr as pleasant and convenient as it can possibly get. He always works around my schedule, even when I call at the last minute needing an appointment. He is prompt, caring and knowledgeable. I have been his patient for a few years now, and have always received an accurate diagnosis and impeccable treatment. It is well worth the money to receive this kind of care. Thank you Dr. Schleider! ~EH

flag | Submitted February 15, 2013

Dr. Natan has been my doctor for several years now and he is thorough with his diagnosis. He provides you the time you need without rushing you. He understands his patients needs and provide them with quality care. He is available and willing to help out his patients when they need him the most. You could not ask for a more qualified doctor. I recommend him to anyone who needs exceptional care. He is a great doctor and he has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Dr. Natan Schleider's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ben Gurion University in Collaboration with Columbia University (Grad. 2005)