Ratings for Dr. Natan Schleider

Dr. Schleider was friendly, punctual, and super nice. He emailed me my lab results after my physical and went over them in detail which made me feel really relieved. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2019

My experience with Dr. Schleider was the opposite of every doctor’s visit in my past experiences. I was seen on time, allowed to ask as many questions as I felt I needed and he had a very patient and comforting bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to friends, family and anybody else who seeks to be treated with dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2019

very good. Very knowledgeable and friendly with an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

Dr. Schleider is very knowledgeable and friendly with an excellent bedside manner. I would highly recommend him to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Excellent Physician with exceptional bedside manners. He is always readily available every time I call.I could not ask for a better Physican for me and my family.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2015

I've been seeing Dr Schleider for the past five years. He is extremely thorough and attentive. I trust him completely. And he always makes himself available at short notice to deal with any health concerns I have.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Fantastic service, Friendly & Knowledgeable! I will definitely be recommending Dr. Schleider to all of my friends & family.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2013

I am a registered nurse in NYC and worked with Dr. Schleider in caring for a VIP homebound patient who required 24-hour care for complex cancer-related issues and pain management. Dr. Schleider was always available to the patient, patient's family and the nurses. He has excellent bedside manner and explains his rationale thoroughly. A pleasure to work with.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

Dr. Natan Schleider is nice, professional and knowledgable. The place is neat and quiet. I really enjoy this experience and all the stuff there are so friendly. Seeing a doctor can never be more comfortable. Shu L.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2013

Dr. Schleider is amazing! He genuinely cares about your well-being. He takes the time to get to know you in order to provide you better service! The run of the practice is really efficient and it's an overall pleasant place to be!

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Natan Schleider's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Ben Gurion University in Collaboration with Columbia University (Grad. 2005)

AHC