Ratings for Dr. William C. Mears

Dr. Mears has been my physician for over 20 years and I trust him with my life. He has a way of coming up with better advice than the specialists he occasionally sends me to. Really good guy too.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2009

Dr. Mears listens and really tries to understand your problems. Even though I moved 40 miles away, I continue to go him because I trust him and believe in him.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2009

As others have said, he has a wonderful bedside manner. I'm never quite sure that he's the best in terms of his skill level but I know that he'll spend the time to listen to me. His explainations could be more in depth but at least he doesn't get mad when you ask for more detail.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2007

He is great with his patients, and always comes across as very caring.My only complaint is that one has to wait for half an hour and sometimes even an hour or more before you get to see him

flag | Submitted May 30, 2006

Dr. Mears has been my doctor for a number of years. He is caring and has a good bed-side manner.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

Dr. William C. Mears's Credentials

• University Of California, Davis School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Santa Cruz, CA