Ratings for Dr. Alvin Thomas Hyslop

Excellent bedside manner. He really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Dr. Hyslop delivered my son in 2007. He is such a genuine person. The first time I met him, I could see that he was knowledgeable but what stood out the most was his caring and compassionate attitude. Although I've moved 45 mins from his office, I still make the drive to see him. He's just that good.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Hyslop is the best. He is very kind and caring. He spends time with me and I feel he is genuinely interested in how I feel and I am comfortable in asking questions. His nurse, Judy, is wonderful and has the same caring personality as Dr. Hyslop. I would never think of changing doctors!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2014

Dr. Hyslop is extremely kind to my elderly mother, a very difficult patient. He spends far more time than Medicare pays for, and listens so patiently to her troubles, that I think he is a saint

flag | Submitted October 28, 2014

You know your doctor is the best when you don't mind going to the OBGYN for your annual! Dr. Hyslop is so caring, genuine, funny and never intimidating. Never rushed. Wish I'd known him when I had my daughter 10 years ago, but when she is ready for a GYN, I wouldn't hesitate to bring her.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2014

Dr. Hyslop is a caring and compassionate doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and your concerns.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

I had my baby with this doctor. He will be on top of you from day one. He is the best. Trust me when i say. Very professional. Highly recommended

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Dr. Hyslop recently performed surgery on me. It was a great experience considering it was surgery!! He is wonderful and so is his staff.

flag | Submitted April 5, 2013

Dr. Hyslop is by far the best doctor I have ever had. He sincerely cares about his patients and their needs. He has been my GYN since 2006 and supported me through my struggles to conceive. I was blessed to deliver a healthy baby in 2012 and he is the only OB I could ever imagine having with me for the biggest moment of my life. He is the most compassionate and caring physician and I have recommended him to every woman in Dallas.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I found Dr. Hyslop by accident, and I swear this was the best accident that could have ever happened! A little sad he's no longer on Merit Drive, but I will drive anyhere for his swervice! Great man, great attitude, great everything!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2012

Dr. Alvin Thomas Hyslop's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1988)