Ratings for Dr. John Matt Glascock

I am getting poor help post op with diet to continue with weight loss.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2010

The entire staff is wonderful. Kindness, supportive, honest, and always willing to help and say hello.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Glascock is extrememly knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. His staff is friendly and well-trained. I had surgery with Dr. Glascock in May 2009. I have been very pleased with the care leading up to the surgery as well as the follow-up care I have received.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2009

Had my surgery in Oct. 2003. Dr. G. and his staff have been excellent in their care and follow-up. When ever I have had a concern all I have to do is call and they are on it. Last spring I had an issue and ended up in a local hospital quite unexpectedly. When I was released the local hosp. set up a follow up visit for me within a couple of days to see Dr. G. I wasn't home over half an hour and his office called ME to see how I was doing and wanted to see me yet that day rather than waiting. I ended up in emergency surgery that night to repair an internal hernia causing a bowel obstruction. If I had waited for my scheduled appointment two days later my outcome could have been much different. That is committment to patients. I would recommend him and his office to anyone!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2007

Top knotch and puts things in an easy to understand way!!!

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

Had to wait forever to see him, but a very knowledgeable surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

Dr. John Matt Glascock's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Cedar Falls, IA