Ratings for Dr. Ralph P. Willett

I went in for treatment of migraine's and leg pain. They administered a shot for the migraine which ended up in a horrible infection from the injection. They were hesitant to prescribe medications to alleviate pain and never tried to diagnose the leg pain. I had applied to another physician's office before I got established with this office and they delayed processing the paperwork, when they did send for a copy of my records the NP Kathy, had the staff cancel my appointments and refused to refil prescriptions with no communications and when confronted they said they assumed I was changing doctors and even after I explained refused to reschudle appt or refill meds. I had to quote American Medical Association Laws to them before they would even officially discharge me as a patient. I was in limbo, I was still a patient but they were refusing me treatment..Imao!!! Stay away from this place. They treated my dad with disrespect as well as another friend that has serious complaints as well...Patient Beware!

flag | Submitted August 13, 2008

Dr Willett is a kind enough man. I can't say much about him though. I saw the nurse more often. I went in because I have anxiety and sleeping problems. She offered me SSRIs which I have used in the past and are no help. When I told her I'd like to try something else she changed her turn. Wrote me a prescription for an antihistamine and called me a drug seeker. I will NEVER set foot in that office again.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2007

Dr. Ralph P. Willett's Credentials

• Duke University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1985)

Top Hospitals in Thomasville, NC