Ratings for Dr. M. Dwight Chen

Dr. Chen is a doctor with a personality, caring heart and is dedicated to his job. I had a total hysterectomy Dec. 2015 and am in my 4th week of recovery and doing very well. He took the time to talk to me, explain the surgery and was the type of Doctor to deal with my fears. He is the best. Love him!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2016

Excellent Doctor dedicated to helping his patience through a scary time. He is compassionate, caring, soft spoken and has your best interest at heart for your recovery.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2016

Dr. Dwight Chen is excellent and came highly recommended by my primary doctor. Dr. Chen has an excellent bedside manner and exudes confidence and knowledge.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2013

Dr. Chen operate on me and performed a radical hysterectomy to remove my cervical cancer back in 2010. He did a phenomenal job and all of my scars are completely gone. I had stints placed in me and they were removed a week later with no problems. I have had clear paps ever since. He is excellent at what he does and the best in his field. He is a blessing.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

My sister was treated by Dr. Chen for ovarian cancer in 2010. He knew what he was doing and dared to think outside the box. He had this positive aura with him that inpired hope in the patients. I attribute my sister's recovery to his excellent surgical skills and non-traditional treatment method.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011

Dr. Chen treated me for endometrial cancer on 12/11/2009 by performing a total hysterectomy using the da vinci robotic surgery system. Dr. Chen is an excellent doctor who takes time to listen, explain procedures and PATIENTLY answered all my questions and concerns. He also has an excellent bed-side manner. I am amazed at how well I felt after the surgery and was even home the next day. I would highly recommend Dr. Chen. He is AWESOME!

flag | Submitted March 9, 2010

Dr Chen operated on me for endrometrial cancer on 12/12/07. He removed my left kidney due to bad surgical technics. He left a stent in my right uritor which required major surgery to remove. My right uritor had to be cut and the stent removed which caused me have to wear a JP drain and Foley catheter for 3 months. I had to go to USCSF and have a Dr. treat my kidney problems. I have had medical problems ever since the operation for the endrometrial cancer. I am still having problems with urniary track infections. I would not recomend this Dr. for any major surgery. I think he is a cut and run Dr.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2009

Dr. M. Dwight Chen's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Delta Dental