Ratings for Dr. Richard N. Norris

Dr. Norris is the best!! He takes the time to explain before and after any procedures are done. He is very kind and caring. Most of all he has years of experience behind him. I rate him and his entire staff A number One. Truthfully. George E Scottoni

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

staff girls are bullys if need prescription refills

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

condescending and unhelpful - told me my pain was caused by lack of grief.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Since I went to Dr.Norris I have had no more back problems!!He used Prolotherapy on my si joint and that was about 5 years ago.Dr.Norris is THE BEST!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2013

The staff was great and the doc was extremely knowledgeable. I showed him my mri results and he was able to give another diagnosis from a previous doc. He was able to think outside the box and prescribed me an si belt for my lower waste. since then, my lower back pain has decreased, my hip pain is gone, and walking is distinctly better. I look foreward to continuing care provided by him. He has made a great plan or goal that is attainable. He keeps me in the loop of what he plans or how everything works. GO HERE AT LEAST ONCE. You will not regret it.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

He was very courtous and helpful and answered all of my questions to my satisfaction.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

I was looking for a non-surgical approach to managing my back pain. Dr. Norris prescribed using an SI belt, exercise and nutrition before undergoing the procedure(s) that my maternal relatives have suffered through. His recommendations worked!

flag | Submitted July 23, 2008

I had gone to two different doctors for my lower back pain and they both had the wrong answers. I went to Dr. Norris and as soon as he had examined me he correctly identified the problem (SI joint) and prescribed a successful treaments plan.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

Dr. Richard N. Norris's Credentials

• Univ Auto De Guadalajara, Fac De Med, Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico (Grad. 1979)

• Blue Shield California