Ratings for Dr. Anne C. Weaver

I am someone who visits the doctor only when necessary and when I do, I expect professional and courteous service. Dr. Weaver seemed aloof, a bit preoccupied, and not at all concerned with my need to seek medical attention. Her allofness created a lack of confidence in my mind and made me seek a 2nd opinion and thankfully I did - her diagnosis ended up being incorrect.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Finally a doctor who listens! I've been dealing with an autoimmune disease as well as seizures for over 15 years. Now I finally have a primary care doctor who can see ALL of me and help explain what is going on. She understands that when I call I NEED help, and not in two weeks. Works Great coordinating with specialists I need to see. Gave me great recommendations on an immunology specialist, including getting Years of blood test data put together for him. Every one should has as good a doctor as Dr. Weaver.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2008

Obstructionist jackass. Charges outrageous fees to discourage patients from obtaining copies of their office notes. Earlier this year I became violently ill after weeks of chronic exposure to a neighbor's cigarette smoke. Went to another doctor for an urgent visit because Weaver's office was heavily booked that day. The next week when I called Weaver's office to schedule a visit, the secretary informed me that Weaver has a policy against allowing patients to return to her practice after they have visited another doctor. (However, nobody notified me in advance of this trumped-up "policy", and it is not mentioned on the doctor's Web site or in her brochure.) On top of this, I learned from Weaver's staff that the doctor had sneered at me for seeking urgent care for my smoke exposure. Of note: I had only been Weaver's patient for about seven months, and this was the first time I needed care for an illness during that time. Nice to be abandoned when in crisis...

flag | Submitted June 13, 2007

Dr. Weaver didn't take too much of an interest in my chronic headaches. She told me to take more ibuprophen (even though I have a very sensitive stomach)! On top of that, she refused to listen to me and what I perhaps may know about my own condition. She was also very shut down to any non-traditional therapies (biofeedback, nutritional, mind-body, herbal..) Needless to say, I found another doctor who is at least more open to listening to my needs.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2007

Great family doctor!

flag | Submitted December 9, 2005

Dr. Anne C. Weaver's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Amherst, MA