Ratings for Dr. Thomas K. Kron

The front desk staff is inattentive . I was taking a patient to their appointment. The front desk staff did not once approach the patients. Within the entire hour I waited for my brother to get out of his visit with his doctor, I saw patients just standing at the counter while the associates looked over one another's vacation photos. The patients would wait for minutes until they actual had to say "excuse me?" To get the front desks' attention. I was really appalled by this. Especially since the patients were mostly elderly with canes and walkers. The doctor is great. The rest of the staff is lackluster and cold.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Saw Dr. Kron due to tinnitus and he never looked in my ears!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

Very pleasant to talk to. Visit was short, will need some follow-up testing.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2014

I wish I could find a primary as awesome as him. There are few doctors that have his knowledge and bedside manner. I would recommend anyone to him. I had to drive 2 hours to go to him and it was well worth it. You wont find a better doctor.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Although I waited awhile to see the doctor I felt he was knowledgable and very professional. I had my tonsils removed today at amsurg with dr kron and I don't have any complaints. I would recommend him to anyone I know that needs an ent doctor.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

very nice, spent time with me and explained everything.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I thought Dr Kron was very nice,he took his time with me, talking to me before and after the exam. I would highly recommend him

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Kron repaired my broken eye socket and side of my skull by putting two plates in. This was after a bad auto accident. He did a great job.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

I had to wait two hours after my scheduled appointment time to see Dr. Kron. Once I was in the exam room, he spent five minutes looking in my ears, nose and throat. During this short exam he stuck a small instrument up my nose to get a better view. He told me I would have to go for a cat scan and allergy testing before he could help me. I have received a bill from Dr. Kron and the charges are as follows: $156.00 for a medical visit and $435.00 for surgery. When I called his office, I was informed that this was the cost of the two minutes that he stuck the small instrument up my nose. I spent five minutes with the doctor and have not been given anything other than a ridiculous bill!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

I waited a long time, but Dr Kron was able to help me like no one else has been able to do. He is great.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2009

Dr. Thomas K. Kron's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1978)

Updates

• A new 3-star rating has been posted. "The front desk staff is inattentive . I was taking a patient to their appointment. The front desk staff did not once approach the patients. Within the entire h..."

September 16, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Saw Dr. Kron due to tinnitus and he never looked in my ears!"

September 28, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=201232'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 16, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=201232'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 5, 2014