Ratings for Dr. Louis B. Meyers

This place is unbelievable. I have never had a good experience here. I've never had a wait time of less than one hour past my scheduled appt, and my average face time with the doctor is about 5 min. The office staff do not call me back when I leave a message during business hours that I need to schedule an appt, and I have been misinformed by staff members of scheduling procedures for basic in-office tests. I recently needed some testing done and was not told when the results would be in. When I called to find out when the results would be ready, they informed me that the they were on my chart and that the doctor would call me about them that day. I waited all day, calling back every few hours to see if I could receive my results, and they were never given to me. The staff wouldn't tell me what they were over the phone, and the doctor never called me. I'm still waiting...

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

I am very satisfied with the best internist I have fond in NOVA. Dr. Meyer is very professional and has a real concern for his patients well being. I strongly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Meyers is far and away the best doctor I have ever had. He's our family doctor now for the past 4 years, and everyone we've referred him to loves him also. He takes his time, listens to us, and never berates patients for not having the options in life to make the best medical choices. He knows life happens, and he cares about it. Can't say enough good about him. His receptionist, Lisa, can be a bit brash, but she does her job well.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2010

Do not waste your time using this doctor if you are on student medical insurance. Conferenced in the insurance company and the office manager, only to find out they will deny care unless you pay them cash up front. The Office manager said it was too much trouble to us the Select Care or Multi Plan or AVI so they just send you away. The insurance company rep was on the line trying to handle the situation and the office manager said it was "too much trouble" and hung up on us. If you want to see a doc who has an office staff that is completely contrary to the Hippocratic Oath, meaning does not care if people are taken care of, even if they have insurance, then see this guy. Word to the wise sir, fire your office manager she is rude and losing you business. babywithnailgun@gmail.com

flag | Submitted July 7, 2010

It's difficult to find doctors who accept new Anthem Health Keepers Plus (through VA Medicaid) patients, and I was happy to find Dr. Meyers. I have a complicated illness, and he was very proactive about contacting other doctors that I had seen and consult with them. He's kind and doesn't rush through an appointment.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2010

Very friendly, and knowledgable. Not one to give you prescriptions/tests just to get rid of you.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2007

Makes you feel better about yourself after he's seen you!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2006

Dr. Louis B. Meyers's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)