Ratings for Dr. Patricia H. Janki

By far the worst experience I have ever had with anything medical. I was being treated for a major car wreck and had a broken sternum. Was treated like a criminal by Dr and PAs. I actually had one PA ask me what she should write on the form?!?!?!? Avoid this office at all costs.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2017

I've been to them a few times in the past. I've seen Janki herself ONLY once in all those times. Her staff is rude & unprofessional. I went in and had blood work for an insect bite. I was perscribed antibiotics & an inhaler for a tight lung. I went to pick up my meds, and was told by Walgreens that the Dr's office had to call the insurance to verify the inhaler. Walgreens informed me that they notified the Dr's office of this. I went to get my blood work results 3 days later, only to have to wait in the patient room for an hour. Why? Because the Dr. was in a meeting! Why would you schedule appts when you've scheduled a meeting!? When I got upset & asked for my results and wanted to leave, they asked if I wanted to pay for my future appt. to come back and discuss the results with the Dr. in advance. UM NO! Why would I want to pay for a 'future' service?! Its been a week and I STILL dont have my inhaler! Had to call them again! DONT GO TO THIS DR!!!!I'd rate them a ZERO if I could!!!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

Worse doctor ever i took my son because he was suffering from headaches which turned out to be migraines waited in the room over an hr n half to be seen by dr.Janki who rushed to evaluate him n rx him something thats wasnt even cover by the insurance i called her a couple of times n she said to give him motrin n to go pick up an mri referral when she should done that on the visit. Im already looking for another doctor for my son

flag | Submitted May 23, 2013

Spoke to aid on the phone who put me on hold 2 times. She was rude and talked over me. I called to get a prescription re-filled and Dr. Janki kept calling me darling instead of using my name. On an earlier visit I told her that I was allergic to ibuprofen and she told me to take Advil 3 times which clearly contains ibuprofen. Apparently she practices guessing. Very rude person as I am a paying customer. I will never use this so called Dr. again. On one visit my foot was injured and they did and X-ray and sent me to a store to buy crutches while I was crippled and driving myself. The excuse was they ran out and the office was closing. Janki is rude and uncaring and very unprofessional. I took my daughter in because I thought she had a stye on her eye, Janki examined her and was very rough when she touched her eyelid and it made me and my child uncomfortable. My daughter later told me that Janki made her eye hurt. Horrible person.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2013

one of the worse Dr. ever. i went to get my blood done and my insurance covers it and she charged me $250.00, i was very upset and to top it off she wants to telling that i have thyroid problems, so i went to another Dr. for a second oppinion and i was told it was normal. she is all about the money, and that not what it should be about.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

so my nursing program required us to have a blood works done before we start our clinicals. and so because its the nearest clinic that i can go to and have my blood works done i made an appointment and still have to wait 1 to 2 hours and after they done the blood works, they called me to pay for the blood works. i was shocked they are asking me to pay $100+. i want to argue with Her staff but im too behaved to do it. but still that makes me pissed even it happned a long time ago.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2011

She ripped me off for a immigration physical. I had all the documents about my vaccinations from my home country and she told me that its not valid here and I had to retake all my shots, including chicken pox, which I had as a child. She wouldnt take no for an answer, and as I did not have time I had to take it. I am planning to take her to court fot that.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2009

I was told that my blood pressure was fine during my visit but when it was taken a week later by my physical therapist, it was over 200. I was also told my prescription was called into the pharmacy but it was never done.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2009

I had a 9am appointment and was not seen until 11:15 because she left the office to make a deposit bank and speak with her banker. I was informed of this by her staff after waiting 2 hours. This wait time happens often, that why I changed doctors.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Patricia H. Janki's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston (Grad. 1995)