Ratings for Dr. William C. Mercer

Dr. Mercer is a very professional, very thorough, and very compassionate Doctor, in this tristate area, that my family has been blessed to have involved in their care. He goes above and beyond to care for his patients and I for one am very grateful.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2017

I am VERY disappointed with the care a relative of mine received (or did not I guess) from Dr. Mercer. I could go on & on, but let's just say he's not the doctor he used to be, and that's a shame.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2009

This doctor's office is one of the most comfortable environments I've experienced in the health care field. You're treated as family, and never talked at, the treatment is discussed with you, and I've always been able to call and talk to someone in regards to any concern I have. I've been with this office for 20 years and will continue to be a patient of Dr. Mercer.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

Fantastic Doctor, I've been going to him forat least 10 years

flag | Submitted October 20, 2006

I am a new patient to Dr.Mercer and feel that he is a very good doctor. I know many people that go to him and they all like him also. The nurses are very nice, I am glad that my friend referred me!!!!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2006

I have been going to Dr Mercer since he began private practice 20 years ago. I never have to wait for an appt, get a live person when I call on the phone, love the office staff, and think Dr Mercer is very knowledgable and conscientous. My grandparents, mother, father and daughter are all patients of his, and we're all pleased with the care we get from both him and his nurse practitioner. I'm glad he's young so he'll be there for me for many more years! I'd recommend him highly.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

Dr. Mercer is one of the finest doctors in Wheeling. As far as his knowledge...he is more up to date than any doctor i know!! He is compassionate and smart. I think the other rating is ridiculous and very inaccurate

flag | Submitted January 11, 2006

He was quite non aggressive in his care of my family, including myself. Resulting in the 2 year growing ailment of my daughter that is now being attended by a pediatrician who immediately diagnosed her and is giving her the best care possible....now.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. William C. Mercer's Credentials

• West Virginia University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Wheeling, WV