You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Julio Narvaez

Dr. Narvaez is one of the most caring, compassionate and skilled surgeons I've had the priviledge to know. He performed PRK (laser eye surgery) on me with complete success. I highly recommend this amazing man for anyone looking for Laser Vision Correction.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

I thank God for Dr. Narvaez' skill and concern and the gift of a young person's cornea gave me my eyesight back. The facility too gave me confidence. My wife and I live a good distance from Dr. Narvaez' office we'd eagerly take that long drive anytime either of us needs his skill and care/

flag | Submitted September 27, 2011

Excellent physician. Matter of fact I cannot recall any physician in any field that I was more satisfied with. Gave me personal phone call to check my condition after operation.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2010

This doctor is excellent. He is a very skilled surgeon, and having known several of his patients, I can recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Julio Narvaez's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=201131'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.0

February 5, 2014