Ratings for Dr. Loris A. Tisocco

I had a little wait for an a.m. appointment; nothing extreme as there were people ahead of me. Doc and nurse, Gaby, were very friendly and professional. Doc's experience shows and it was nice to meet a doctor with a personality as well as a sense of humor. Bottom line, I trust him enough to let him cut on my face for an upcoming procedure.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

Highly Recommend Dr Tisocco and staff has great customer service. Maryann is wonderful! Always has a smile when she greets you!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2014

I would recommend going to Dr. Tisocco because he took the time to understand my needs. The treatment plan was logical and the results were better than I expected!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2014

He walked into my room with another man, neither introduced themselves before they started grabbing at my naked back when I was in a gown! Doc has HORRIBLE breath, told me he'd take off some moles. No details about procedure were given other than "scars are cool" when I have a mole on my face!! Nursing staff asked me questions about my high school, rather than my medications and allergies, didn't know where gowns were. I was only patient in waiting room and I waited almost 30 minutes before being brought back. NEVER AGAIN!

flag | Submitted February 20, 2009

Dr. Loris A. Tisocco's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1972)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Calumet City, IL