Ratings for Dr. Ebenezer Kuma

Please re-undertake anatomy and biology class. Your understanding of human anatomy does not appear sound.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Refusing to see patients bc a parent won't chop off part of their body is unacceptable.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Intact boys are safer and healthier without you! How can you not accept whole, natural males?

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

this dr is a mental case...he is really messed up in the head .he is extremely rude and disrespectful to patients and he told me if I didn't have my child circumcised he would drop me and call dcf he is a wack job don't us this dr

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

DO NOT TAKE YOUR CHILDREN TO THIS MAN!!! He is extremely rude to parents and his office staff, does not even speak to your children when examining them. His front desk girl is equally as nasty as him. He billed my insurance for seeing my child on a day he never saw my child and when I questioned his staff about it he got on the phone and yelled at me and told me thats just how he bills. The insurance company is now investigating this. He threatened if I had a different MD circumcise my son then he wouldn't take care of him. I am a RN and DON where I work and I have NEVER encountered a ruder doctor NEVER!! not to mention my first bill was a nasty VM followed by a certified letter, when I called to tell them the insurance made a mistake and I already paid my deductable, the doctor once again got on the phone and yelled I better pay and he will give me my money back if I'm right, I told him the insurance was resubmitting the claim and the next week I was served papers, the bill wasn't even 30 days old. I now take all 3 of my children to Dr. Helgamo and I can't put into words what a difference it makes to have a doctor who actually likes children and has bed side manners and an amazing staff.

flag | Submitted January 9, 2015

He is rude and disrespectful to patients and staff.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I have not been with this practice long but I am very pleased with this group they are very though at this surgery

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Doctor Kuma is always very great about answering my questions about my daughter, and ALWAYS fits her in on short notice. Doctor Kuma and his staff really get to know you and your child. I have NEVER waited longer than 10 minutes in the waiting room. My questions are always answered immediately when I call the office. Great doctor and great staff!

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Dr. Kuma is one of the worst doctors I have ever been to. He does not listen to the parents and when trying to tell him you do not think your child has ADHD he just ignores you and will not give you any advice on alternative treatments as opposed to just giving that child medicine to treat the issue. I wouldn't take my dog to see dr kuma and I am no longer taking my child to see him. I'm sure there are many doctors out there who respects the prawns opinion and doesn't just run over them like they don't matter.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2014

I was a patient of dr kuma's. I was about 8 years old when I first started seeing dr kuma as a patient. I do not trust dr's. but I will always trust dr kuma with my life. this man has helped me when ever I needed him. day or night. he could always tell if I was really sick or faking it to get out of school. I am now 32 weeks pregnant and I plan on having him as my sons pediatrician. in my opinion he is one of the best out there. I have the upmost respect and trust for this dr. you can not go wrong with him. at times he may seem a little cold but do not let that cloud your judgment of the man. he knows what he is doing and he will make shore your child stays healthy. what you do with his recommendation's and advice is up to you. but he will never steer you wrong.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2013

Dr. Ebenezer Kuma's Credentials

• Univ Of Ghana, Med Sch, Accra, Ghana (Grad. 1975)