You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Christopher B. Alexander

My first visit resulted in a 1 1/2 hour wait time to be seen. I was being seen for a shoulder issue. He schedule and MRI. On my return, I sat for nearly 2 1/2 hours to be seen. I ended up walking out and rescheduling. On my next visit, I waited 45 minutes and learned that I had a torn Labrum. Fast forward to today, I went to his new office with Corona Temecula Orthopedic Specialists. Nothing has changed. I waited 1 1/2 hours to be seen. Once he made it in to my room, he looked at me with a blank stare and asked, "what can I do for you today." I reminded him of my past visits with him and he left to get the records. He never came back in and sent in his asst, who said they weren't aware that I was a previous patient and that they needed to get the records. This resulted them telling me all they could do is reschedule. So, there you go...another terrible experience with Dr. Christopher Alexander. Wasted about 8 hours total on this guy so far...

flag | Submitted June 2, 2014

doc alexander is by far one of the best. He has allways made room for me on mondays after a event weekend when something has broken. Bedside manner bah - what i need is someone to get me back to work fast. On 3 occasions he fixed me and was good 4 weeks later. Bedside manner is overrated.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2009

Dr. Alexanders staff is horrible! They kept me waiting for 3 hours and then finally told me the Dr. could not see me because my visit had not been approved yet. Very rude indeed! Refused my phone calls. Just kept handing me off to others until finally someone talked to me. I think Dr. Alexander has average skills but zero bedside manner. The surgery he did on me failed. I don't believe it was all his fault, but the fact that he would not follow up on it tells me he knew it was not a good surgery. I had to see another orthopedic surgeon to get my final treatment and prognosis.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

He has performed surgery on both my wrists for carpal tunnel and did so very professionally. I am very satisfied with his work. He has also seen my son for a broken arm. Excellent Doctor!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2008

Dr. Christopher B. Alexander's Credentials

• Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• Address has been updated from "None" to "25485 Medical Center Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19514618684".

June 3, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=201114'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.9

February 5, 2014
  • Specialty changed from "Surgeon" to "Orthopedic Surgeon", First Name changed from "Christopher" to "Christopher B."

June 2, 2012
  • City changed from "Temecula" to "MURRIETA", Med School changed from "Finch U Of Hs/Chicago Med Sch, North Chicago Il 60664" to "Chicago College Of Medicine And Surgery"

June 2, 2012