Ratings for Dr. Lon C. Madsen

Quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack quack

flag | Submitted October 28, 2016

Dr. Madsen and lovely nurse have been effectively dealing with our family health issues for several years now! I would highly recommend Dr. Madsen to family members and friends!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

I HAVE SEEN HIM FOR SEVERAL REASONS, HE IS NOT AFRAID TO SAY I DON'T KNOW AND RESEARCH AND FIND AN ANSWER OR REFER TO SPECIALISIT. HE LISTENS AND MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE. I WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY MEMBERS. I LIKE THE FACT THAT IT IS A SMALL DR OFFICES AND YOUR NOT BOUNCED AROUND YOU GET TO ACTUALLY SEE YOUR DR EVERYTIME. QUICK APPOINTMENTS AND NO WAIT TIME.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2013

Very caring and excellent doctor. Not afraid to get specialists involved. Short wait times. Great bedside manner and listens. Explains how the body works and even draws pictures so you better understand how things work. I would recommend him highly to anyone looking for a modern doc with old fashioned care. He does a great job for me and really cares.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

I have been seeing Dr Madsen since I was 1 and I am now 23 with a child of my own and I refuse to go anywhere else. Not only does he treat medical issues he makes his patients trust him and his staff is the best I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

I had pain in my stomach and he told me nothing was wrong with me. He ended up making me take a blood test but that didn't help. I ended up having to figure out what was wrong with me on my own.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2011

Dr. Madson took over my health care after I was diagnosed with diabetes. He and his staff have educated me immensely. With the help of Dr. Madson, I have reduced my cholesterol and triglycerides to an acceptable level.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2011

Great Office and Staff! Very helpful and able to get me in fast! Recommend this office to everyone!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

Has help me with everything from sleeping issues, surgery follow up and major depression over the last 15 years. If he did not agree to do my surgery follow up I could not of had done what I wanted done in another state. All he said was yea sure I can do that let me get educated on what I have to do. He did 2 yeras of follow up with me. I can be more than a frustrating person yet he never judges me, gets mad or gives up. He fits me in to the schedule no matter what. Has even called and checked on me at home when I was struggling with depression. Wow what a wonderful doctor. His staff are always wonderful, so caring. I can't beging to say enough good things about DR Madsen. If you want a doctor that cares he is the one. Can't think of seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2011

Dr. Madsen is professional and kind! I have been seeing him for nearly a decade and have been continually impressed by his demeanor and knowledge. Although most years, I would only see him for my physical, when the need has arisen to seek medical assistance, he has always been helpful and accurate in his diagnosis and prescribed treatment. Kudos to him!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Lon C. Madsen's Credentials

• College Of Osteo Of The Pacific (Grad. 1993)