Ratings for Dr. Minh Quang Mach

He's really good friendly smart his nurse is nice he said to just call if any problems

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Very punctual and staff was nice. I had a different experience than previous rater. I was referred to Dr Mach and he diagnosed me with Hashimoto's (hypothyroidism) but I did not feel rushed at all. To the contrary. I had spent the last 18 months not feeling well and had 2 other doctors tell me I was just stressed and depressed. Granted by the time I was referred to Dr Mach, my blood panel had diagnosed a problem but he took the time to explain it completely. He answered all my questions and I didn't feel rushed at all.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2009

Dr. Mach seems nice enough. He diagnosed me with Graves Disease (hyperthyroidisim) during my pregnancy. Things seem to be going well, there is a pretty standard treatment for my disease during pregnancy. He is very punctual, I do not wait at all, nurse is nice. Appointments slightly rushed and I don't get ALL my questions asked but thus far I am satisfied.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2008

Dr. Minh Quang Mach's Credentials

• St Louis Univ Sch Of Med, St Louis Mo 63104 (Grad. 1994)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal