Ratings for Dr. Andrea Natale

As I sit here thinking what my life has been for the last 15 years because of Dr. Natale, all I can say is I wouldn't be here were it not for him. I first consulted him near the end of 2000, in Cleveland, and he was a young, enthusiastic doctor who gave me over an hour of his time just to talk to me, and assured me to the point where I truly believed him, that he would find a way to make me well. I was 54 at the time and had been suffering, to the point of nearly killing myself, for seven years. At that time the procedure was very new and he barely was being given any real credence by the Cleveland Clinic, but I believed in him and he was my savior. Not to say that it all went well...the first ablation had to be followed by a second one several months later, and I was still not really cured. But I went from 12 hours a day in afib to what evolved from NO attacks to a gradual increase to one episode every several months by 2009. At that time we did our third ablation in TX, and that was the end of my afib story as well as the end of PAC's and PVC's. No more Coumadin, no more terrible bleeds....I have had a real life again now for almost 7 years. And I expect it will continue this way from now on after all this time. He is the most devoted, dedicated and brilliant doctor I will ever encounter and I can't even begin to express how grateful I am to him. I hear all the time how people say ablations don't work...well...depends who DOES the ablation. Dr. Natale is so gifted and brilliant and he truly cares about helping his patients. He is no longer the young doctor having to prove himself, he doesn't have the time, I'm sure, to spend talking to his new patients the way he was able to speak with me back in 2000, but don't for a moment be put off by the long wait to get an appointment with him or the fact that now staff have to do a lot of the basic things to get you established and ready for your procedure. Just be ever so grateful that this doctor is here for us because without him there would not have been much hope for so many of us. I saw other 'greats' in the field before I was lucky enough to find him and they could NOT do for me what he did. And I doubt that they are able to do so now either. His innovations and understanding of how afib truly works surpasses everyone else in the field worldwide!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Dr. Natale gave me my life back when I felt like there was no hope for me left After my 3 D Ablation next day I felt like I he gave me a new life. I will always be thankful to Dr Natale and his staff for their hard work and dedication the showed me and and let me feel the care. Must say he is extremly Extremely knowledgeable, informative, and skillful. he sure is Nr 1 in the USA who can help with his experience about AFIB. If you have question just Google it he is Number One in the World.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2016

Dr. Natale gave me my life back when I felt like there was no hope for me left. After one failed ablation done in my home state I became very discouraged, done research and decided to make an appointment with Dr. Natale when he was still at the Cleveland Clinic and it was the best decision I ever made EVER. I was afraid to take my toddler outside to play in the yard or drive for fear of fainting, had to live on medicine, but thanks to Dr. Natale I am 7 years arrhythmia free, going to college and living a normal life. I wish I had gone to him the first time but I am glad that God lead me to him and I am now cured of this terrible illness. I will always be thankful to him and his staff for their hard work and dedication to their patients. :-)

flag | Submitted February 23, 2014

I had a ablation in chicago after being in A fib constantly for 9 yrs. I felt worse Dr at loyola gave up wanted to put a pacemaker in me which would have done nothing to address A fib. I was lucky enough to meet Dr Natale at cleveland clinic he told me i didn't need a pacemaker he could help me with ablation procedure. I still need medicine but A fib gone. Dr Natale does not give up.I would encourage anyone who suffers from A fib to see Dr Natale if possible to get help.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

Dr Natale heads up the Texas Cardiac Arrhythmia Institute at St. David’s Medical Center. He personifies the very best in doctors. I first saw Dr. Natale about five years ago when he operated on me. He is extremely knowledgeable; he is world recognized as being an expert in the field of heart arrhythmia. He is also very helpful and very friendly. He is without doubt the nicest doctor I have ever seem. He truly cares about his patients, and I trust completely. His staff, particularly the nurses, are friendly and very helpful. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2012

Dr Natale seems like a good enough doc but what price are you willing to pay?? The wait to see the doctor from the time I walked in was 2 hours and 45 minutes. WARNING: Patient's time is NOT respected here. Waiting room was severely crowded (more like PACKED) - some people had to stand and some were sitting on the floor in the hall outside the waiting room from lack of chairs. This gave the impression that they are after cramming as many patients in as possible to make a greater profit. Non-private sign-in sheet, all other patients after you can see your name and DOB. Staff does not crack a smile, and are unpleasant and almost rude, except for front desk lady who was very nice but as I waited to have my ins card copied, she left the driver's license and medicare card w/the SS# of another patient totally at my disposal to take or memorize if I were so inclined. Thankfully for that patient, I am not so inclined, but I sure wouldn't want my info made available to other patients, either.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2010

Back in October, 1999 Dr. Natale did an ablation on me for severe SVT. He had just started with The Cleveland Clinic...I believe I was his third patient for ablation and I was in really bad shape. It was a new type of procedure but it was the only chance I had. He saved my life and now after nine years I am hear to say "God Bless this man", I have never had an irregular heart beat since. Above all he is by far the most humble and kind man that I have ever met along with incredible knowledge, devotion and skill. The world needs more physicians like Dr. Natale.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2008

Dr. Natale is a fine electrocardiologist who excels at pulmonary vein isolation for atrial fibrillation. He stopped my AF which I had suffered from for more than 15 years. He is extremely motivated and overworked. It is hard to get a share of his attention but well worth waiting for. Without hesitation I recommend him for heart diagnosis and corrective procedures.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2007

Performed a pulmonary vein ablation on my father. After years of suffering from A fib, my father has not had any futher problems. Extremely knowledgeable, informative, and skillful.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2006

He is considered by many to be the best in the world for pulmonary vein isolation (ablation) having done over 2000 procedures.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005