You may also like

Rate Dr. Eric W. Czander

Dr. Eric W. Czander's Ratings

I saw Dr. Czander a couple of times after my neurologist moved out of the area. His enthusiasm for expertise reveals a lack of understanding for MS fatigue; Exercise is vital and I wish I could do more; he was wrong to set 1 hour per day as a goal. I tried to follow his recommendation, but left to see another neurologist who was more realistic.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2843283].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 20, 2015

My physician directed me to Dr Czander. I have epilepsy. He always does the basics at checkups. Follow his finger, touch your nose, walk heal to toe. Seemed useless until one day I had trouble doing it. This vertigo & vision problem was prior to reaching the age of 25. With the new Rx he wrote, problems stopped but I had to use new med every other year. Closer to 25 I ended up in the ER on Fri night - I could tell something was definitely wrong b/c I was not hungry enough to eat all day and kept having to go the bathroom (I went to the hospital, took my evening medications, vomited in the ER then had a seizure). Dr Czander was in the hospital on Saturday (I don't know why he asked me if I knew where I was, I should have said weird looking hotel). He changed my Rx and Ive been on that now for 6yrs. I originally saw him every 6-9 months but now it is just once a year. Office is not hard to get to on public transportation, you have to take a bus.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047889].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 15, 2014

I have been seeing Dr. Czander for over a year, and he has always taken the time required and been very thorough. He listens, and has called me at home to follow up with test results or to make sure that the dosage was working. I would definitely recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047907].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 5, 2012

Dr. Czander's idea of a cognitive/memory test was ridiculous... he asked me to identify items on his desk. Uh, yes, I know what a stapler, pen and book are. He was so uncaring, aloof and dismissive that there is no way I'd ever follow up or recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2047906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

Dr. Czander has been my dr. for over a year, after my hospitalization for m.s. He is consistently respectful of me and has a pleasant, understated wit. Great eye contact. My only complaint is that his front-office staff seems harried, a tad robotic. Hope to remain a patient of Dr. Czander permanently.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2011

Thorough and excellent examination. Took time to ask questions and seek conclusions. I was not rushed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047904].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2011

He's a very good doctor. He takes the time to listen to everything you say and answer any questions you have. I've never felt rushed. Other reviewers have found him rude, but I think he's just reserved and rather serious.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 15, 2011

I been a patient of dr. Czander since 2001. I have nothing but great words to say about him. He took his time to listen and explain every test he perform. He is one of a ind a doctors who had time. He always called but when I left a message for him. He is a great, nice and calm doctor. Do not know where the negative expierience are comming from. I am recommending him as a doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Czander for over ten (10) years and he has treated me for the residual affects of a CVA, back pain due to an auto accident, headaches due to Ozone poisoning and have found him to be knowledgable, caring, and willing to assist in every way. He has recommended me to the BEST PT to help me with my problems. I recommend him to any anyone who needs a Neurologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 30, 2010

Nice in person...Jerk on the phone. Im not questioning his knowledge, I had a question about something that another Dr. of mine had suggested bringing up. He acted like I was questioning his opinion and reminded me how many years he has been practicing?!?! Well thanks...that was very professional. NOT going back. I get enough rudeness in life, I dont need to pay for it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2047900].votes_count ]]