Ratings for Dr. Gary L. Taylor

Dr Garry Taylor was very knowledgable in cardiology. He talked me through all my test and made me at ease. He was a pleasant man and I would definitely recommend him to others

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

This is only about Doctor Taylor pratice at Orange Park Medical Center. I was at hospital with heart trouble. Dr. Taylor was assigned to treat me. Dr. Taylor was very much aware that this hospital does NOT have a heart treatment program. He was not sure of my exact conditon, but he know that hospital could not treat me! He chose to keep this fact from myself and my family! At this point he should have arranged my transfere to a hospital that did have facilties to treat me.It was in his best intrest (not mine) that he not tell me that I would have to be transfered to a diffrent hospital after he ordered expensive test that he know full well would have to be redone at treating hospital.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

Doctor Taylor is a very good cardiologist. He is conservative in treatment not ordering unhelpful tests, etc. My only complaint is that that no one warned me that the heart monitor could destroy my microwave. No one apologized when it happened. This is pretty normal behavior these days so I was not surprised. The doctor is someone I would see again if necessary.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2009

Not very communicative on the problems and the need for more exams and tests. Medication was given and increassed without explanation. More tests ordered and conditon worsened.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

Switched doctors resulting in normal sinus ryhthm and currently off all heart medicines.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Gary L. Taylor's Credentials

• Univ De Rennes I, Uer Cli Et Therapeutiques Med, Rennes, France (Grad. 1980)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Orange Park, FL