Ratings for Dr. G. Gina Brar

I've been very pleased to be a patient of Dr. Gina Brars' for a year and a half. I have found her to be very professional, particular, very positive, is kind, business like, but yet has a personal touch. She takes care of of areas that I've neglected, gives necessary referrals, and inquires to make sure I follow through. I have never had that level of care before, and I do appreciate that. I can sense that she is knowledgeable, and that whatever occurs medically I can trust her judgment. Her staff members are professional, and the wait time is not lengthy. I made a good choice in selecting her as my primary care physician, she's excellent!

flag | Submitted March 27, 2019

My wife and I have been fortunate to have had Dr. Gina Brar as our primary care physician for several years. We have found her to be experienced, knowledgeable, positive and extremely caring. Dr. Brar’s nurturing temperament and professional approach to her practice have been both comforting and reassuring. Her pleasant office staff arranges appointments to avoid lengthy wait times and is most accommodating towards our busy schedules. Dr. Brar is kind and caring, listens and thoroughly answers all questions. She is thoughtful, proficient, conscientious and extremely gifted. In every way, we find Dr. Gina Brar as exceptional.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I didnt even end up Making an apt for my husband as the person that makes the appts was not friendly I told her my husband is on disability and is on Medicare and she got snooty she said we don't take Medicare with out an additional insurance! My husband does have additional insurance she asked if he had another card besides his medicare card and when I said no she just assumed he didn't have additional coverage and was done with me and I didn't get to explain! after reading the reviews I'm sooo thankful she was quick to dismiss me I cant even imagine how much worse it could have gotten if I would have taken my sick husband into this environment!!!!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Brar's for 15 years and she has always been respectful, and very helpful. She covers every aspect of my medical problems and works with me to find a solution. I would recommend her to anyone. I cannot see her any more since I moved to Monterey. She was my medical home for 15 years and I was ver y blessed to have her be my doctor. Patricia Gillespie

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Our family and extended family members have been patient's of Dr Brar for over 20 years. We have always been happy with her and her staff. Dr Brar always shows concern for any problems we are experiencing and can usually work us in in a timely fashion. We have recommended her to other friends and will continue to do so. Now that we have reached our "golden age" she continues to treat us with dignity. Ken & Gerry Merrill

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

Dr Gina Brar was awful. I have been with her for just about a year and she has not once helped. I feel like she keeps running tests, prescribing medications, and over all trying to get as much money out of me. Every test run was completely off topic of what I even came in for, she prescribed the most expencive medications when I try asking for a more cost effective solution(I even looked up and compared), the staff has been rude to me and even hung up on me, talked down to me, and given me nasty looks in lobby, dr Brar herself has talked down to me, judged me to my face, and even openly expressed her biased opinion about MY lifestyle choices. I want to see my dr as someone I can trust and I feel comfortable telling exactly what is wrong. The staff at dr brar's office is anything but. Very unprofessional environment. If I'm going to pay to be told nothing is wrong with me every time I go I would at least like to hear it from a dr that cares for their patients and not just money. Lastly they have tried billing me for "cancelations/reschedules" when I had done neither. They had a new system they signed me up for and explained IN DETAIL to me and when I tried to use it they turned around and said, "that's not how it works" so they could try and charge me. I will never go back and advice no one else to.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Dr Gina brar was the worst doctor i've had. She liked to run unnecessary test and didn't care about me as her patient. She just wanted her money. She didn't not help me at all and was very unpleasant to work with.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

I love doctor Gina Brar, she has been a blessing to me. She cares about my health n she helps me along the healthy road to fitness. Thank you Doctor G.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I trust Dr Brar with my life and my family. She always sits and listens to me. She is up on the latest medical information and when I leave her office I know that I have been listened to and helped. She is very compassionate and extremely thorough. She has helped my mother-in-law with her Alzheimer's and let me tell you that has been no easy task. This is one extremely stubborn (cantankerous, sorry Mom) set in her ways old lady!!! The way Dr Brar has been treated by her...well... any other Dr. would have washed her hands of her and said she was on her own. Dr Brar has stuck with her and helped even though she didn't want help. I can't even begin to describe what she has done for me. I have been seeing her for possible 15 years or so and she ALWAYS helps me out whatever the problem may be. I can NOT say enough good things about her. She is an angel as far as this family is concerned!!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2010

Dr. Brar is amazing. If it was not for her insite, I would never have known I had breast cancer. She is always on top of my care and is very kind and straight to the point. Which is why I go to her. If I have not seen her in a while her staff will call me. I like that....

flag | Submitted June 2, 2009

Dr. G. Gina Brar's Credentials

• Med Coll, Guru Nanak Dev Univ, Amritsar, Punjab, India (Grad. 1981)

MSP/BC Med