Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey A. Ackerman

Continually mis-charged my insurance and would re-schedule my appointments after I had arrived on time because the dentist "could not see me"...

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Ackerman is one of the most arrogant and rude Dentists I have ever used. Continually "upsells" for unneeded procedures. Treats his novice staff rudely and with indifference. There are much nicer and professional dental offices to select.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2011

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

This is a very drama filled office--everyone seems to be on edge and worried about getting yelled at by another doctor.If you miss an appointment they send you a rude threatening letter. The work is passable and about half the time requires additional work. I am still bother by a poorly fitted crown. When I brought it to the doctor's attention his response was 'oh well nothing is perfect'. Avoid if possible

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Ackerman is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. I have been going to his Fairfax office for many years and have had numerous procedures done. Everything is always explained up front to me by the staff who are all very polite and knowledgeable. Also, whenever I have had a procedure done, Dr. Ackerman himself called me afterward to check in and see how I was doing. I appreciate his dedication to my family and me. The staff always wants to hear feedback and I have nothing but the best to say about his practice and professionalism.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2010

Used Dr. Ackerman for Invisalign. Great experience and great results. His staff was helpful, courteous, and knowledgable. My appointments started on time every time, but once (in every 6 weeks for 15 months)

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

flag | Submitted May 31, 2010

Nothing but problems with this office. They send incorrect bills ALL the time. They will charge you for additional and tell you its how the industry does it. I took to another dentist office and they said NO. THEY ARE HUGE AT PUSHING THEIR PRODUCTS ON KIDS!!! BEWARE!!!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2009

They are very unprofessional and the office staff fight right in front of you. I have to call them to get a follow up appt. This is the worst dental office I have ever been too.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2009

I had a complete mouth reconstruction - every took in my head was replaced with a crown. The crowns are now cracking at the gumline and falling out.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2009