Ratings for Dr. Tracy Baker

We have a Dr. with lots of knowledge and an ego the size of his bank account. Have been there 2 times to schedule a procedure and both times he has a new assistance, since then I think he has had a few more. When you are seated in the hot seat, they promise you the world so that you reserve a date and give a deposit. Which by the way you will never see if you happen to die and can't have your surgery. I nearly did and I paid the entire procedure. I thought the Dr. would be courteous enough to keep a deposit and give me back the difference but no way. He is keeping everything. I am finally better and may have the surgery but If I did not get better I would have lost over 13,000.00. Now I feel uncomfortable knowing that I am having the surgery with him because I do not want to lose my money. Dr. swear by an oath, he knew my situation and he did not care. He is money hungry and his girls are ruthless. Almost like commission employees.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

I originally had my breast done with Dr Alan Serure. I was not happy at all with the results. They were both very uneven and come to find out with I asked for my jacket he put in the wrong size. I met with Doctor Baker and several other top Miami Doctors for my revition. I choose Dr Baker, he has wonderful bed side manners and his staff was excellent. Dr Baker was extremely thorough with all my options and how he was going to fix my boobies. He never guarantee me they would be perfect but he was sure going to strive to be perfect. He had to repair and redo one of the pockets and replace both inplants with silicone mentors 600cc byt the way the ones that were removed were 325 cc saline. In any case my results are excellent with two wonderfully even boobies. I finally got the clevage I never had from a scale of 1 to 10 I have a 9. Nothing in life is perfect but he really performed a great surgery on me. I would highly recommend him to any one.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2010

I had a great experience and I loved the staff and I am very happy with my surgery results

flag | Submitted August 16, 2010

Ended up lopsided with one breast a totally different size and shape than the other. Will have another dr re-do.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2010

after taking plenty of my money for a breast augmentation I developed a leak in one of my implants. Dr. Tracy Baker shifted all of the responsibility on the implant company and said we were 6 months past our 2 year correction period. Even though I had a tear in my implant, he refused to do any further work without an additional payment of 5 thousand dollars.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Had breast lift and augmentation. Breasts and areolas came out very uneven, he left a significant part of my areolas in the vertical scars below the nipples which makes the scars look dark and ugly. I also lost almost all sensation in my breasts. I ended up returning to him twice for implant and scar revisions (had to pay for the new implants and over $1.2K each time for the anesthesia) and the breasts still look the bad. When I returned for the third time to address these issues, I was treated unkindly and told to lose weight (I had gained 10 lbs. by this time) before he would attempt another revision. I never returned. Please know that before my procedure he performed liposuction on my friend and removed fat unevenly from her abdomen which left what look and feel like "tubes" of fat on her belly. I don't believe Dr. Baker means any harm, I honestly think he is simply not cut out for plastic surgery.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2009

Breast augmentation. Final result uneven. Left nerve damage. He states he never had a patient with permanent nerve damage, because he keeps telling them it will get better and then discharges them. Strongly suggest seeking other physician for this particular procedure.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

I had 2 procedure done at the same time with him. Breast augmentation silicon implants areola incision. And upper eyelid procedure, he left my eyelid with a huge scar. One of my breast are uneven. It is my biggest mistake going to him for paying a lot of $$$$$$$$ amount of money. I should of stick with the doctors in Beverly Hills.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2009

Dr. Tracy Baker's Credentials

• In Univ Sch Of Med, Indianapolis In 46202 (Grad. 1949)