Ratings for Dr. Gina R. Wehrmann

This office doesn't even have a microscope. It takes five days to diagnose a simple yeast infection. When I questioned her about this, Dr. Wehrmann told me that she can tell it's a yeast infection "just by looking." Good gynecologists don't do this. So she told me to go out and spend $20 on OTC yeast creams for a yeast infection I may or may not have. Why doesn't she have a microscope? The old one broke and she doesn't want to spend money to replace it. Of course not. Why pay yourself when you can have the patient pay for a lab test themselves. The other doctor in her office is not particularly competent either. She had NO ideas how to treat menstrual pain other than narcotic pain killers, which I can't keep down.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2010

Dr. Wehrmann is adequate as a doctor, but her office is completely incompetent. Her office ordered my wife to get a routine ultrasound and blood test but it turns out that they sent her to the incorrect hospital. What's more, they failed to write a formal referral. Now we are stuck with medical bills in excess of $1,000 that insurance will not pay due to their administrative error. We don't have the resources to pay this bill so as a result our credit will be ruined for years. What's worse is that her office has failed to take any responsibility for this situation or provide assistance in any way. Instead, they turn around and blame us for their mistake. This behavior is abhorrent. Our advice: stay far away from this doctor's office. After all, if you cannot rely on your doctor to take care of the simplest and most routine paperwork, how can you have any faith that the doctor will competently care for your health or the health of your child?

flag | Submitted June 15, 2010

Dr. Gina R. Wehrmann's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

UPMC