Ratings for Dr. Carolyn A. Ross

I never feel rushed and feels she really listens to my concerns. My husband and I both see her.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2015

First visit was wonderful. Dr Ross was very nice and helpful. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Doctor only bills every 3 months and staff demands payment within 7 days of invoices being sent out. You will get no services until you are paid in full and staff will remind you about payment everytime you call. I asked why I wasn't given 30 days to pay like other businesses and was told Doctor has to pay for the new building. Makes me leary about what unnecessary tests are being performed for additional money.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2010

Dr.Ross is one of the most caring and thorough doctors I have met in a long time. She really treats my husband and I like we are very important to her. And, I might add, her staff is trained to do the same. I have found a wonderful doctor, and I will sing her praises to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Carolyn A. Ross's Credentials

• Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)