Ratings for Dr. Gerard Abreo

Always helpful, considerate and courteous. He's kept me alive for years!

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

great Dr., awesome person and staff I has it together !!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I don't know what's wrong with all the other people reviewing Dr. Abreo but he's AMAZING his staff is friendly. I had a great experience with him and his office.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2015

Horrible treatment told me to work out and 20 mins deep breathing will make my condition better..hmm I'm in great shape and meditate.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2015

The staff is not friendly at all; the doctor laughed and questioned my history (I've had this condition since I was 6 months old, it didn't just change over night). Someone walked in the room in the middle of my EKG with out knocking.

Submitted April 10, 2013

This doctor's business practices are a joke. I have been having heart trouble and made an appointment with him 3 weeks in advance (it was his first available). 2 hours before my scheduled appointment a lady from his staff called to inform me that I have a "pre-existing clause" stamped on my med. insurance and the doctor was worried that they wouldn't pay him for seeing me... so she said that the doctor would still see me BUT I would have to pay for the appointment and any tests up front before he would see me, she said this could run into the $thousands. I told her that I have had my insurance for 7 months now and they have paid every claim without fail, and that no other doctor has mentioned this before. This is ridiclous, I waited 3 weeks to see him and now he will not see me unless I have thousands up front even though I have great medical insurance, what a joke! I have a heart condition, but apparently he is more worried about making money and is not in the business to save lives!

flag | Submitted January 3, 2012

OUTSTANDING OFFICE STAFF AND BRILLIANT DIAGNOSIS AND SAME DAY RESULTS. NO SIGNIFICANT WAITING TIME.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2011

Doctor and staff went out of way to schedule heart procedure for husband.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2008

Dr. Gerard Abreo's Credentials

• St John'S Med Coll, Bangalore Univ, Bangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1991)

Harvard-Pilgrim