You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Dawn Lyne Bruner

Dr. Bruner has been my 9-year old daughter's doctor since the day she was born. She was such a wonderful doctor, identifying significant medical issues and quickly referring us to specialists when necessary. She was so good that I switched my older son from his existing doctor to Dr. Bruner when he was 12 years old and on our first visit she immediately recognized an issue with his slow growth - a concern I had raised several times with his existing pediatrician, who always brushed it off. She referred us to an endocrinologist who did testing and found a chromosomal disorder, which could be treated with growth hormones. Dr. Bruner is also very sweet and sensitive with children, and communicates well with kids and parents.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2013

We just love Dr. Bruner. She is calm and very kind. She seems to really enjoy her patients and takes the time that you need. Don't let the full office scare you - there's a reason for that. Never go to a doctor that has no patients.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Dawn Lyne Bruner's Credentials

• Univ Of Ne Coll Of Med, Omaha Ne 68198 (Grad. 1983)

Pacificare