Ratings for Dr. Richard J. Ruggieri

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

DR RUGGEIRI AND THE STAFF ARE ALWAYS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING. I HAVE BEEN GOING TO THIS OFFICE FOR 15 YEARS AND RECEIVED THE BEST MEDICAL SERVICE. THE STAFF IS ALWAYS POLITE AND VERY HELPFUL .DR RUGGEIRI ALWAYS GETS BACK TO YOU AND MAKES THE TIME TO GO OVER ALL YOUR MEDICAL INFO. THANK YOU DR AND STAFF FOR MANY YEARS OF ALL YOUR HELP. JOYCE DIBELLO

flag | Submitted September 6, 2011

Great doctor, who was incredibly flexible when I needed an emergency visit. He is always available and the wait is never more than 15 minutes. A++

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Always good service from his staff. He is a very good doctor, always willing to listen to any concerns and helps in any way he can.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2010

He is a wonderful and knowledgeable physician. Always there when you need him. The only negative comment is one member of the office staff. She never smiles and always seems grumpy. The rest of the staff are wonderful....

flag | Submitted June 2, 2008

Dr. R IS TOO HURRIED-- ONE FOOT IN THE ROOM THE OTHER OUT-- SEES TOO MANY PATIENTS-- PATIENT OFTEN HAS TO SUGGEDT TREATMENT, TESTS! nO FOLLOW UP.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2008

I have been a patient of Dr. Ruggieri for seven years. His staff is warm and friendly, and his bed side manner is excellent and helpful. I would recommend Dr. Ruggieri to anyone, especially older patients.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2008

Diagnosised me for diabetes (blood sugar over 200) told me he would monitor this condition. Never sent me for any more blood work did not prescri8be medications. 3yrs later I had a bad amyopathy(type of neurapathy)blood sugar was over 400 when I changed doctors sfter complaining to him about the neglet of my condition, I asked for my records and found that he had penciled in a prescription for glocvance which I never was given by him. This was probably done so that he couldn't be litigated against. I am permanently disabled today because of his negligence in monitoring my apparent condition. Hopfully he retired from practice but if mnot let this be a warning to others.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Richard J. Ruggieri's Credentials

• Brown University Program In Medicine (Grad. 1987)

MSP/BC Med