Ratings for Dr. Katherine M. Davis

This doctor is extremely knowledgeable. She is very busy because she has too many patients. If she keeps you waiting, remember that if it is you who needs an extra long visit, she will take the time and someone else will have to wait. She is open to alternative medicine, listens to her patients, and will follow-up to be sure they are getting the care they need. She will take time to answer questions and is not threatened by patients who know their own bodies and are educated about their health issues.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Davis kept me waiting over an hour. Ironically, the sign on the reception desk warned patients that if they were late, their appointment could be cancelled. The information she gave me on my condition was less than I could have gotten from a general interest magazine article. She told me I would need to reschedule to complete her consult (it was the end of the day). I had already taken half a day off work for a 10 minute, unhelpful visit. I didn't go back.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2009

Spends more time listening than most. Is very open to alternative medicine.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Katherine M. Davis's Credentials

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1994)

Top Hospitals in Toppenish, WA