Ratings for Dr. Barry J. Fish

I've been seeing Dr. Fish for over 15 years. He is a great listener, truly cares for his patients. I will be sad if and when he retires.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

So glad Dr Fish was recommend to me! He made me feel so comfortable and is so warm and caring. He takes as much time as needed for questions and answers them thoroughly, while adding a touch of humor. I had a high risk pregnancy at the end, and he made me feel so calm and taken care of. After I delivered, he checked on my many times in the hospital and made it a point to make me feel like he was doing every thing he could to help me heal - I had problems right after delivery and he did everything he could to fix them, which he did. I miss going to his practice on a monthly basis, and look forward to my next pregnancy. 100% recommend him!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Dr. Fish is the best doctor I've ever had. He is 100% devoted to the patient in each appointment and is a great listener while leaving time for questions.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

I am so glad someone recommended me to Dr Fish. He is very helpful, spends as much time as needed with his patients, and helped me through not only one pregnancy but another urgent problem. I trust him completely and would not go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2014

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

I could not even begin to say how much I love this practice. Dr fish is awesome at what he does and my husband loved him too. He delivered our daughter 2 years ago and I am very sad that we have moved and I have to find a new ob. I would recommend him to any one. I like that he has the U/S tech there and he was so calm. Best dr ever into eyes!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

Dr. Fish has a wonderful staff, he saw me on time, was very helpful and knowledgeable. I love his positive attitude and supportive demeanor.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Dr. Fish is a wonderful doctor. You are more than just a chart to him. He really listens.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

The best doc around! Warm, caring, friendly. I wouldn't think of seeing another doctor.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2011

Absolutely excellent practice! So happy I had switched-both Dr's in the practice are EXCELLENT! I trust them 110%

flag | Submitted January 6, 2011

Dr. Barry J. Fish's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)

Avmed