Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Rajendra R. Shah

I just had breast augmentations, what a amazing job well done,Thank you Dr Shah and your amazing staff and again i can't thank you enough excellent job

flag | Submitted September 30, 2018

I received a lower eye bleph from Dr Shah and I'm just blown away by how amazingly gracious he and his staff are. I had bags underneath my eyes and was so unhappy with the way I looked. He gave me a fresh look and I'm so excited to continue to work with and his staff on other areas. Thanks Dr. Shah

flag | Submitted July 20, 2018

Dr. Rajendra R. Shah's response
Thank you for the very kind review! We are happy you are enjoying your excellent results!

Submitted August 2, 2018

I recently had breast augmentation and Dr. Shah was excellent!! His entire staff made me feel very comfortable, calmed my nerves, and really made me feel like I was in good hands! Dr. Shah did an amazing job at enhancing my natural body shape and I LOVE LOVE LOVE my results!! It was truly an amazing experience and I won't go anywhere else for my cosmetic needs! Thank you Dr. Shah and Staff!!!!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2016

I highly recommend Dr. Samir Shah and the staff of A New You Plastic Surgery & Laser Center. I was very nervous coming in to have a consultation, but immediately felt at ease with the manner in which they began the process. From the people at the front desk to the doctor and nurses, everyone was very helpful and treated me with respect. Dr. Samir Shah came up with a customized plan for my surgery. I had liposuction and abdominoplasty one month ago. I am extremely happy with the outcome. The results are absolutely amazing! Anyone looking to enhance their appearance should visit Dr. Samir Shah at A New You Plastic Surgery & Laser Center. It will be well worth your time.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Rajendra R. Shah's response
Thank you for the kind words. I will pass this on to Dr. Samir Shah and staff. We appreciate your time in writing this great review.

Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Rajendra Shah and his son Dr Samir Shah disfigured me with my liposuction procedures. They denied they did anything wrong and I had to go to another doctor for another $8,000.00 for revisions. He has my money and wasted 2 years of my life. I trusted him with my money and my body and he ruined me. DO NOT trust them! Go to another doctor that can help you the first time. They are liars.

Submitted February 13, 2016

Dr. Rajendra R. Shah's response
We acknowledge your input. A New You plastic surgery is a well established practice in the community. The practice has two board certified surgeons, Dr Samir Shah and Dr Rajendra Shah. Each surgeon has extensive experience in aesthetic surgery. They make every effort to provide high quality care, and patient satisfaction is paramount. As always, once an individual becomes a patient of the practice, they will have one surgeon responsible for the entirety of their care. The surgeon spends time educating the patients about the risks, benefits, and reasonable outcomes prior to surgery. After liposuction, it does take time for the body to settle. Follow up, even up to a year, is recommended so the surgeon can monitor and determine the healing process. Please feel free to call the office and discuss your concerns with the surgeon in a private and confidential setting. A New You Plastic Surgery & Laser Center Management Team

Submitted February 16, 2016

I had a breast reduction and lipo in October. Thanks to Dr Shah I have the body of a 20 year old. The staff is amazing. They made me feel comfortable. They made the whole experience pleasant. Dr Shah is a amazing man, very kind and sweet. I am so happy with my new body my beasts are perfect. I also wont go any where else for my botox. I highly recommend Dr Shah and A New You Plastic surgery & Laser Center. You wont be disappointed.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Rajendra R. Shah's response
Thanks for the kind words! We are glad you are enjoying the results.

Submitted February 18, 2016

Best experience I've ever had with a Dr. as well as his staff. Polite, thiughfful & went above & beyond their duties! Dr. Shah takes pride in his wk & does a miraculous job! I felt very comfortable and trusting with his work. His work looks natural & flawless. I would recommend to family and friends without a doubt .

flag | Submitted December 12, 2015

Dr. Rajendra R. Shah's response
We are glad you had a great experience! Thanks for the wonderful review.

Submitted February 18, 2016

Dr. Shah is always very reassuring and conservative and a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2012

Thank you so much Dr. Shah and staff! I had a unilateral mastectomy done in 2008 and he did the breast reconstruction in 2010/2011. I'm amazed with the results! I told him I wanted to go larger but remain in proportion and he knew exactly what I meant. He was very thorough and answered all my many questions. His staff is very friendly and helpful, I hardly ever had to wait. I highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

Dr Shah and his staff are awesome!!! I had a rhinoplasty and chin augmentation and he even called the night of surgery to make sure i was ok. the results are unbelievable! Dr Shah is awesome!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 4, 2011

Dr. Rajendra R. Shah's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Hindi

• Mp Shah Med Coll, Saurashtra Univ, Jamnagar, Gujarat, India (Grad. 1975)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal