Ratings for Dr. Rolf D. Knapp

I have been a continuing patient of Dr.Knapp's for over 20 years. He is caring, concerned and considerate when discussing the medical problems we have had. His medical guidance has been invaluable to us over these many years.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2012

Dr. Knapp start off good, but in the end a big disappointment. In the end, he was always late. I actually caught him being late on purpose. If he doesn't want you as a patient, he should just day so; not being deliberatly late until you are forced to quit. Very poor manners. He also overbooks his appointments, he's obviously in to medicine for the money, not the patients.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2009

Dr. Knapp is a caring doctor who has followed up very quickly to my phone calls and emails. I appreciate his prompt, but warm service. His nurse is also very professional and assists him with phone calls, paperwork, and help without delays.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

I have had Dr Knapp as a primary physician for about 16+ years. He is always up-to-date on new findings, medications, etc. - and he is consistent in requesting (for our own good) we get opur regular, preventative check-ups. It sure has helped. But the thing I like most about him is that he genuinely cares; you're not just a name or a number. I feel better - mind, body and spirit - having this doctor on my side.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2007

I have been seeing Dr. Knapp for about 15 years and he has helped me very much. I appreciate his "bedside manner". He is just so kind and caring.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2005

Dr. Rolf D. Knapp's Credentials

• Vietnamese

• Western U Hlt Sci Col Osteo Med Of The Pacific, Pomona Ca 91766 (Grad. 1987)