Ratings for Dr. Michael F Cunningham

Very thorough. I am comfortable with his judgement. Hopeful that this will be the answer I have been looking for.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2017

Helped me and seemed to really care. I really appreciate his attention to detail.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

I just had my initial visit yesterday. So far I found the whole experience to be a good one. The girl at the desk was very pleasant. The nurse was very nice and helpful. The whole area was clean and well maintained. And Dr. Cunningham seemed like he was quite smart and was already acquainted with my case. I totally agreed with his plan to figure out my diagnosis. Hopefully I'll continue to have a positive experience with him.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2015

Very smart and cautious. I had a good experience.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

dr cunningham is one of the worse doctors i have ever seen..he doesnot look at you when he talks...he is in and out of the room as fast as he can..always wants to more testing..will not give me a list of my medicine over the phone-i was told i would have to make a appointment ..( wanted to make sure i did not forget any medicine. i didnot have any insurance at the time. dr does not spend any time with you, listen to you, or look you in the eye!!!!!!! VERY UNHAPPY WITH DR CUNNINGHAM!!!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2014

Did not read my records before talking to me. Did not perform any type of physical exam before scheduling a surgery. Post op communication was terrible. Front office staff not helpful.

flag | Submitted April 4, 2014

First, I think he's in Central Ohio Urologist Group now, not the Riverside Methodist Hospital. My comment are based on my experience at the Central Ohio Urologist Group. The front desk were the worst I have ever had in my entire life. They were very very rude, and showed no amiability nor respect to the patients. I walked in in a very good mood and they managed to ruin it completely. Almost lost my temper and cancelled my appointment right there. It came as no surprise that Dr. Cunningham was not a pleasant doctor either. I did not feel respected as a patient. He sat the farthest from me the possible, with a very rude posture. I didn't even feel he was interested in my case. He didn't even study my files before coming to meet me. And how could a doctor just talk to you for 5 minutes and send you away to pay?

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

I went to this physician for awhile. He would come into the exam room and talk to me with his hand on the doorknob. Getting information from him was almost impossible, and there was no discernible interest in me as a patient. I found myself dreading going there, and eventually found a different urologist.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2009

Dr. Cunningham is great doctor. High level of knowledge and professionalism. Treated my elderly father for kidney stones and prostate problems. The treatment was very effective.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2008

I agree with another post that said his bedside manner was lacking--he always seemed as if he was coming off a 48-hour ER shift or something. His treatment was ineffective, and when I went to another urologist, he immediately grasped that Dr. Cunningham's approach was the opposite of what would be helpful to me. However, Dr. Cunningham probably specializes in male patients (given the literature and diagrams/illustrations in the office), and I am female. The worst part is the office, which is filthy and smells bad. I had to sit and wait in a lab-type area with dozens of open cups of urine on counters and in a sink. There was a cockroach in the bathroom. When I went in for a cytoscopy, there was literally bloody equipment in a pan, fluid of uncertain origin on the floor, bloody paper towels crumpled up next to an overflowing garbage can...I don't care if the guy is Dr. Schweitzer, on the basis of the condition of his office alone I'll never go back. Inexcusable.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2006

Dr. Michael F Cunningham's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1992)